Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming a playa

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a sophmore in high school and i want to know how to attract girls just by looking at them or just to attract them.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout, idiot.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just teasing you :p, but try reading the bible, there's a lot of good stuff in there.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do WE HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!!

We have developed a *brand new drug* that when taken rectally eight times a day, will literally ATTRACT girls to you, without your having to do anything!!

It's called Byblex, and it's revolutionary! Imagine, all you'll have to do is LOOK at girls for them to be filled with a powerful attraction for you that only you can explain! Girls will be begging you to rip their tops off and get into their pants! And all this without you having to do ANYTHING, except look at them!

Here's how it works: there are powerful hormones in the rectum called Chumperomones, but unfortunately these can never get to the key "hormone points" in the male body. This drug actually PUSHES the hormones all the way up to your eye lens, and just sends them out through the eye, wherever it is focusing! These hormones are so powerful it instantly attracts the opposite sex! After all, why do you think women are so obsessed with the male rectum?!! It's because of all the chumperomones!

So, stop wasting your time "learning" or "improving yourself" or "doing work to attract girls" or "getting a life", simply order BYBLEX NOW FOR THE LOW LOW INTRODUCTORY OFFER OF $1999/MO. FOR 38 MONTHS! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Oh ya, and you could also read the bible.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, byblex doesnt work...ive tried it, its a scam!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
dude, byblex doesnt work...ive tried it, its a scam!
And it's too big to fit up my hole. But the worst part is, if you use lube to get it up there the chumpermones don't move!

Thank God I have the bible, it's like using a condom instead of having your girlfriend take the pill

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried the chewable pills, tryin to stick sumthin up ur ass is just stupid...

why did u even try?

:D :D :D

Reaction score
join a gang...it works! i think...........

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
i tried the chewable pills, tryin to stick sumthin up ur ass is just stupid...

why did u even try?

:D :D :D
Well it was back when i was an afc, before i became a playa... and i wanted chicks to fall in love with me, just by looking at me. And this ad said it would! Why even bother shop around. Besides, I was gonna go gay if i didn't get girls! Might as well start taking it up the butt. How do those chewables work, and what flavors do they come in?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worrd, they dont work bro, but i only tried the strawberry flavor.

i dunno, they also come in chocolate, maybe its the taste? or maybe anally injecting them is the way to go.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on weight training/bodybuilding and hit the gym. Keep yourself clean. Brush your teeth. Keep a fresh haircut. Wear nice clothes.

Or you could use whatsupwiddat's approach. Speaking from experience, it can lead to some problems - such as bad breath.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go around telling everyone you are gay.. all chicks will be yours

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating children gives me good protein.

You can't have chicks without protein. Eat lots of cancer-inducing food, then get AIDS like me.

AIDS spreads so fast because girls can't resist sleeping with guys who have it! Get it?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by noviceplaya
Im a sophmore in high school and i want to know how to attract girls just by looking at them or just to attract them.
Two words.

"Ninja Magic"

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Becoming a playa

Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Two words.

"Ninja Magic"
Okay I might sound foolish, but there is this thing called Ninja Magic that you can get from the internet (card tricks video) ... pardon my ignorance, but were you referring to that?