TitaniumFireBEAR
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2004
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 46
While I'm new to posting amongst you DJ's, I'm not new to the forum or pursuit of personal improvement, both in life, business, financially, and romantically.
One underlying theme I have delved across deals with 'true success'. Once you begin the quest toward self improvement it becomes infectious like a disease. You begin gobbling up books, tapes, info, e-books, forums, videos, and seminars like it's the last morsel of food on the Thanksgiving table. But amongst it, there's no one key to success. There's no holy grail. What works for you, or makes sense to you, won't necessarily make sense to be, and that's a great thing!
Why?
Because we all know people who do well in one particular medium, but falter in others. There are those of us who succeed meeting women in laid-back social settings like the mall, Barnes and Noble, or through friends. On the other hand, some of us enjoy the pursuit and immediacy of a club, a rave, or a bar. None of these are good, bad, or indifferent, they are purely unique to you, which is definately something very uplifting.
I have all the goodies. C&F, both the E-book and Advanced Series. Some of Ross Jeffries stuff. Enough NLP booklets to create my own PhD. Countless other systems, such as Dr. Love, Seduction Science, and even less hokey systems like "Great Sex" or "David Shade's Manual." However...
I found the DJ bible and Weapons of Mass Seduction to be an immediate success and definite need for anyone seeking true success, not just women. Because, when it boils down to it, true success WILL bring you all that you desire and more.
How so?
In this way my friends...
Consider the case of a friend (we all have many friends like this) whom make pursuing women their sole ends to life. Whether they are good or not, makes no difference. Surely, being excellent and getting laid tons is a sweet bonus, but in what way will you be happier 5, 10, 15 or 20 years from now? Many friends of mine go out 3-4 nights per week in pursuit of women, RATHER than let the fish come to the bait, they throw the bait right into the section they believe the fish are in. That takes WAY more effort.
By bettering yourself, you become the Golden Ticket . What is the Golden Ticket you ask Bear? It's you! It's Charlie from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. He was a genuine person, but aside from that, he had ALL that someone wanted, yet he chose to select the most genuine and respectful person he knew, his grandfather. Charlie was not at a point desperate to find a companion on this journey because ANYONE would go, and too often in life, we take this same stance.
With 3,000,000,000 women on the globe, is there ANY reason that you should fret about 1 girl? Granted, you could state 50% of them are married, and another % doesn't fit your age bracket, but let's say 50,000,000 women are AVAILABLE to you, irrespective if they like you or not. 50,000,000! Is there ANY reason to be needy? NEXT, please!
And how many women meet a man who sets out on a life long journey of self improvement, out of choice? 1 in 10, maybe 1 in 20? Doesn't that make YOU unique? In no uncertain terms, you are the prize. You are the golden ticket. But to dissolve the arrogance and hubris present in those beliefs, I came to the realization that:
"It's my reality, my world, and my life."
What hit's you is that your philosophy on life and how you take it will ultimately determine your success. Sure, techniques and tactics work awesome in the short-run, but I would conjecture that a technique was devised by someone who made this a standard part of their personality, pulled it out, and marketed it to you. In other words, a person who is happy in their life, on a path, be it unknown toward success, WILL be ****y and funny. They know that they have a lot to offer and come from that position. It becomes easy to use and integrate such things into your personality when you come from a stance of grounding, rather than cycling through your evergrowing log of love material.
Can you remember a time when you were so INTO something who you were just came out?
Perhaps you were golfing. Or lifting. Or skiing. Or working online and someone Imed you. There was no feigned attempt to employ a technique because who you are is at the core attractive to all people.
We've all experienced this, a moment when we just gel. When we're in the zone. This isn't luck. It's not chance either. Each of us re-experiences it every moment we go back to ourselves. Yes, we need to grow outside of our comfort zone in order to progress in life. BUT, if you approach life from the right stance, it's alllllll gooooood.
I'm not all powerful with women, nor do I care to be. I have met my fair share of beauties, but more important to me are those goals I've set. And if the woman is smart enough to know I'm her golden ticket, I'm her dream cruise to paradise, then I'll be happy to have her along for the ride. If not, then I'm just as happy to be free to meet the one, or many, that will.
I must congratulate Mr. Fingers for his effort on Weapons of Mass Seduction that complimented all the efforts of the past 4 years.
Escaping the AFC role is realizing that you're OK today. You have all you need to be a non-AFC right now. There's no number of girls needed to stop being an AFC. There's no number of approaches needed. Simply put, you need to accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your life, each and every choice. That the outcome of every situation is within your power. That it's your life, to be lived how you want with displacing another person's life unless it's in a positive way. Unplug from the Matrix and become who you were born to be. The veil shall be lifted once you claim your loves, your passions, and your character and pursue and leverage those talents to become all you desire and more.
I work in Sales and despite my overly analytical approach to many things in life, I advocate keeping it simple. We have 'concept' built around doing it now and you have all you need. MANY new sales associates attempt to learn everything with the impending feeling they need to know everything and NEVER make the kind of money or experience the kind of success they desire. However, when you speak to a seasonsed professional, they don't know squat either! Merely, they know where to get it and they surround themselves with intelligent people who do know that specific piece of the puzzle. So what's the lesson? You're armed with all you know to become what you desire to be.
You have all you need THIS MOMENT to be who you desire to be.
Be.Do.Have.
Envision and be who you see yourself as and do it. The subconscious mind is the most powerful computer we have on this planet, yet we program it with viruses. Why? No one may know...but stop!
My personal philosophy has been some of the following evolving concepts:
- I will pursue all that I desire to pursue in my life solely for my own purpose. No one can tell me what I am doing is wrong or bad or will be unsuccessful, unless they have walked this path already. To that end, I will adjust my course as a plane adjusts itself for landing and continue onward.
- I am important merely by the sake of being. I am the cause of things, not an effect. I take involvement, whether total or partial and leverage my abilities with the assistance of others.
- Time is of no consequence. It is merely something we gauge ourselves by. It is but a fragment of the imagination and I gauge my own progress and set my own bars to break.
- There is no destination of perfection, for that destination is already had by a Higher Power.
- I can't learn something, but I can understand something. Learning implies total mastery or complete knowledge, something which is unattainable as we grow our own knowledge. I cannot learn all there is about math, because those abilities belong to NASA scientists, doctors and so forth. But I can understand math insofar as it benefits my life and a deeper understanding.
- If and when possible, I will impart good on others. If someone desire to be miserable, evil, vile, or disrespectful, I simply lock them out of my existence and my reality. I would rather invest my energy into furthering myself and those I care about than expend it on a wortwhile cause.
- There's but two things we can spend in life:
1. Money
2. Time
Which is it possible to have an unlimited amount of? Think of this each time you do something, particularly that is wasteful. My father imparted on me some minor abilities to do chores around the house, some of which take several hours each weekend to do. While I respect that education, it is time I can be earning the money to pay for it, which I get better compensated to do what I do, rather than do what you do. OR I can use that time and invest in myself, my family, friends, or anything I choose.
- Each moment is a choice. Being mad is a choice. Being sad is a choice. Being happy is a choice. What's at the core of your beliefs? Is each day an opportunity to enjoy something or have you resigned yourself to drudgery? With all the modern advances in life, it amazes me people get caught up believing certain things aren't possible. Well, let me tell you Columbus, there were many people who believed what we have today isn't possible either, but it is, isn't?
It's your life, make it a good one.
B.E.A.R.
One underlying theme I have delved across deals with 'true success'. Once you begin the quest toward self improvement it becomes infectious like a disease. You begin gobbling up books, tapes, info, e-books, forums, videos, and seminars like it's the last morsel of food on the Thanksgiving table. But amongst it, there's no one key to success. There's no holy grail. What works for you, or makes sense to you, won't necessarily make sense to be, and that's a great thing!
Why?
Because we all know people who do well in one particular medium, but falter in others. There are those of us who succeed meeting women in laid-back social settings like the mall, Barnes and Noble, or through friends. On the other hand, some of us enjoy the pursuit and immediacy of a club, a rave, or a bar. None of these are good, bad, or indifferent, they are purely unique to you, which is definately something very uplifting.
I have all the goodies. C&F, both the E-book and Advanced Series. Some of Ross Jeffries stuff. Enough NLP booklets to create my own PhD. Countless other systems, such as Dr. Love, Seduction Science, and even less hokey systems like "Great Sex" or "David Shade's Manual." However...
I found the DJ bible and Weapons of Mass Seduction to be an immediate success and definite need for anyone seeking true success, not just women. Because, when it boils down to it, true success WILL bring you all that you desire and more.
How so?
In this way my friends...
Consider the case of a friend (we all have many friends like this) whom make pursuing women their sole ends to life. Whether they are good or not, makes no difference. Surely, being excellent and getting laid tons is a sweet bonus, but in what way will you be happier 5, 10, 15 or 20 years from now? Many friends of mine go out 3-4 nights per week in pursuit of women, RATHER than let the fish come to the bait, they throw the bait right into the section they believe the fish are in. That takes WAY more effort.
By bettering yourself, you become the Golden Ticket . What is the Golden Ticket you ask Bear? It's you! It's Charlie from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. He was a genuine person, but aside from that, he had ALL that someone wanted, yet he chose to select the most genuine and respectful person he knew, his grandfather. Charlie was not at a point desperate to find a companion on this journey because ANYONE would go, and too often in life, we take this same stance.
With 3,000,000,000 women on the globe, is there ANY reason that you should fret about 1 girl? Granted, you could state 50% of them are married, and another % doesn't fit your age bracket, but let's say 50,000,000 women are AVAILABLE to you, irrespective if they like you or not. 50,000,000! Is there ANY reason to be needy? NEXT, please!
And how many women meet a man who sets out on a life long journey of self improvement, out of choice? 1 in 10, maybe 1 in 20? Doesn't that make YOU unique? In no uncertain terms, you are the prize. You are the golden ticket. But to dissolve the arrogance and hubris present in those beliefs, I came to the realization that:
"It's my reality, my world, and my life."
What hit's you is that your philosophy on life and how you take it will ultimately determine your success. Sure, techniques and tactics work awesome in the short-run, but I would conjecture that a technique was devised by someone who made this a standard part of their personality, pulled it out, and marketed it to you. In other words, a person who is happy in their life, on a path, be it unknown toward success, WILL be ****y and funny. They know that they have a lot to offer and come from that position. It becomes easy to use and integrate such things into your personality when you come from a stance of grounding, rather than cycling through your evergrowing log of love material.
Can you remember a time when you were so INTO something who you were just came out?
Perhaps you were golfing. Or lifting. Or skiing. Or working online and someone Imed you. There was no feigned attempt to employ a technique because who you are is at the core attractive to all people.
We've all experienced this, a moment when we just gel. When we're in the zone. This isn't luck. It's not chance either. Each of us re-experiences it every moment we go back to ourselves. Yes, we need to grow outside of our comfort zone in order to progress in life. BUT, if you approach life from the right stance, it's alllllll gooooood.
I'm not all powerful with women, nor do I care to be. I have met my fair share of beauties, but more important to me are those goals I've set. And if the woman is smart enough to know I'm her golden ticket, I'm her dream cruise to paradise, then I'll be happy to have her along for the ride. If not, then I'm just as happy to be free to meet the one, or many, that will.
I must congratulate Mr. Fingers for his effort on Weapons of Mass Seduction that complimented all the efforts of the past 4 years.
Escaping the AFC role is realizing that you're OK today. You have all you need to be a non-AFC right now. There's no number of girls needed to stop being an AFC. There's no number of approaches needed. Simply put, you need to accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your life, each and every choice. That the outcome of every situation is within your power. That it's your life, to be lived how you want with displacing another person's life unless it's in a positive way. Unplug from the Matrix and become who you were born to be. The veil shall be lifted once you claim your loves, your passions, and your character and pursue and leverage those talents to become all you desire and more.
I work in Sales and despite my overly analytical approach to many things in life, I advocate keeping it simple. We have 'concept' built around doing it now and you have all you need. MANY new sales associates attempt to learn everything with the impending feeling they need to know everything and NEVER make the kind of money or experience the kind of success they desire. However, when you speak to a seasonsed professional, they don't know squat either! Merely, they know where to get it and they surround themselves with intelligent people who do know that specific piece of the puzzle. So what's the lesson? You're armed with all you know to become what you desire to be.
You have all you need THIS MOMENT to be who you desire to be.
Be.Do.Have.
Envision and be who you see yourself as and do it. The subconscious mind is the most powerful computer we have on this planet, yet we program it with viruses. Why? No one may know...but stop!
My personal philosophy has been some of the following evolving concepts:
- I will pursue all that I desire to pursue in my life solely for my own purpose. No one can tell me what I am doing is wrong or bad or will be unsuccessful, unless they have walked this path already. To that end, I will adjust my course as a plane adjusts itself for landing and continue onward.
- I am important merely by the sake of being. I am the cause of things, not an effect. I take involvement, whether total or partial and leverage my abilities with the assistance of others.
- Time is of no consequence. It is merely something we gauge ourselves by. It is but a fragment of the imagination and I gauge my own progress and set my own bars to break.
- There is no destination of perfection, for that destination is already had by a Higher Power.
- I can't learn something, but I can understand something. Learning implies total mastery or complete knowledge, something which is unattainable as we grow our own knowledge. I cannot learn all there is about math, because those abilities belong to NASA scientists, doctors and so forth. But I can understand math insofar as it benefits my life and a deeper understanding.
- If and when possible, I will impart good on others. If someone desire to be miserable, evil, vile, or disrespectful, I simply lock them out of my existence and my reality. I would rather invest my energy into furthering myself and those I care about than expend it on a wortwhile cause.
- There's but two things we can spend in life:
1. Money
2. Time
Which is it possible to have an unlimited amount of? Think of this each time you do something, particularly that is wasteful. My father imparted on me some minor abilities to do chores around the house, some of which take several hours each weekend to do. While I respect that education, it is time I can be earning the money to pay for it, which I get better compensated to do what I do, rather than do what you do. OR I can use that time and invest in myself, my family, friends, or anything I choose.
- Each moment is a choice. Being mad is a choice. Being sad is a choice. Being happy is a choice. What's at the core of your beliefs? Is each day an opportunity to enjoy something or have you resigned yourself to drudgery? With all the modern advances in life, it amazes me people get caught up believing certain things aren't possible. Well, let me tell you Columbus, there were many people who believed what we have today isn't possible either, but it is, isn't?
It's your life, make it a good one.
B.E.A.R.