Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become Legendary

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a Legend.

Women want to be with someone they are proud of. Even the smallest achievements can bring the beautiful bunnies toward you.

How does one become a legend?

1. Start speaking in front of small, medium and large groups of people.
2. Take every opportunity to play sports and find one that you are awesome at and start winning awards and medals.
3. Do something outrageous and get caught.
4. When you are with a woman make sure you do her good. She will tell her friends that you kissed every inch of her body BEFORE you even put it in her.
5. Get noticed at the same bar, nightclub and meet the owners, bartenders etc and the regulars.
6. Treat people with respect, unless they are arseholes, then ignore them, you are too important to be seen with them.
7. Try to get in the newspaper or on local T.V. by volunteering etc.
8. Never talk about other people in a negative way.
9. Get a job that is highly visible and powerful. If you are young get a job as a restaurant manager and you will meet the movers and shakers or a bartender.
10......and the most important of them all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE MOST CONFIDENT, ENTHUSIASTIC, AND DECISIVE PERSON ANYONE HAS EVER MET. MAKE IT YOUR TRADEMARK.

GO OUT THERE AND BECOME LEGENDARY AND THE WOMEN WILL FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It`s not only this, Ragnar, for some time You are posting good stuff here in tips section.

Keep it up !

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand exactly what you're saying Ragnar, so don't get me wrong, but your goal shouldn't be to become legendary. It's not up to you. It just happens. I'm sure Michael Jordan didn't say to himself, "Damnit, I want to be considered a legend when I stop playing the game of basketball." No, instead he said, "I'm going to play the game because it's fun and I enjoy it. I'm going to be the best I can, not to prove to anybody I can play, but to show myself that every one of my goals are attainable."

When you get to the point where you know you're good (or even great), you don't have to prove anything to anybody. You just go about doing you business like it's nothing out of the ordinary for you. It "just happens."

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right and I agree I am just saying that by virtue of doing all of these things and attaining your goals you will become a legend, thats all. I am not saying that should be your desired outcome because then you would be living for other people which is something you never want to do.

Thanks for the clarification.