Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become A Driver

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Become A driver!
Is it your fault while standing on the curb where a big puddle of water is and you get water spashed on you or is it the Driver's? Think about it!

So is it your fault that you're not taking action and you're missing out on oppurtunities? Or is it the Driver (Don Juan'S) fault, because he's putting pressure on you?

HELL NO!

It isn't the driver's fault, because he's doing what he's suppose to do. Now if he pulls to the right just a litttle he's just being nice.
The Don Jaun isn't at fault, because you can do the same thing he does with practice. If you're crazy enough to stand on the curb and you see the water puddle then you deserve to get splashed. I bet you'll move yourself from the spot soon as you get splahed though. Only a dummy would move only when he's become soak and wet. You obviously have to make a change in your position or location. Well with being a Don Juan its very similar. You have to make a change and be the person you want to be for the better. If you dont you'll be submerged in water like the person on the curb. Learn the lesson of the innocent bystander on the curb. Dont stay there on the curb become a darn driver. Be in control of your life like the driver is in control of his vehicle!

Last edited:

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solja J:
Only a dummy would move when he's just soak and wet.
I must be really stupid...:rolleyes:

Mr. Mystery

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry worded that wrong just fixed it

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good analogy. good post

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx man!

The Young Geezer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working in Iceland - Originally from Buenos Aires,
being a good dj the night before my physical/mental exam for the license I went djing to some bars and got sh*t-faced, the next morning I failed because according to the doctor I had "alcoholic breath", but I might as well give it another shot, though it'll be embarassing when they pull out my history and find there written in red marker "failed due to alcoholic breath"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Young Geezer
being a good dj the night before my physical/mental exam for the license I went djing to some bars and got sh*t-faced, the next morning I failed because according to the doctor I had "alcoholic breath", but I might as well give it another shot, though it'll be embarassing when they pull out my history and find there written in red marker "failed due to alcoholic breath"
OK, so your perspective on this is that the driver is not always in control of the puddle, but oftentimes it can be the driving INSTRUCTOR who is.

Whoa....that's deep man.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol