Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beavis & Butthead

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have a new movie streaming on paramount plus. It looks like a setup to a new series.

I watched the movie tonight. I was a big fan of Mike judge in the 90s. He was anti woke before that was a thing. He made fun of the media and media culture of the time in the 90s episodes. The new movie has a bit where they go to college and interact with wokesters. I am predicting that Mike judge will be like Dave Chappelle and criticized for making fun of the wrong people.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still haven't watched but intend too. May catch it this weekend along with the new South Park specials

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get Paramount+ for awhile now. This is another reason to.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Winger will see a resurgence because of Stuart's shirt if he's in the movie. Winger claimed B&B killed their band.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Winger will see a resurgence because of Stuart's shirt if he's in the movie. Winger claimed B&B killed their band.

Winger was already on the way out before the first B&B episode.

Coamsmek

Reaction score
The nice answer!