Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beauty of a woman due to the LOVE she gets from her man

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just noticed this babe who has always appeared very "normal" throughout her years. Never had a slutty phaze, very reliable person with a good work ethic, and not very good looks either. Her body wasn't even inspiring in a sexual manner.

Now she has several years with a man who treats her well and is into her, somehow now i see a beatiful woman. She looks mature, caring and loving and beauty flows from her pores.

Something to ponder. A woman loved right will glow. A decent one with good vallue system can make a good "wife" or "girlfriend".

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better keep her away from Chad and the carousel or she’ll be ruined like most women who chase that mirage.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She see's it as "trash"... So in her natural mind state it's not appealing.
Society would be much better off if the overwhelming majority of women were like her. But she’s the rarity and yet here we are in a ****ty society.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society would be much better off if the overwhelming majority of women were like her. But she’s the rarity and yet here we are in a ****ty society.
That's because the other ones get a bulk of the attention. Women like her like laying low, like peace, don't want attention...

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slutty? Meanwhile she conceals the bruise from a good sexual escapade into the headboard. There‘s a reason 50 shades is so popular.
Always keep that part of your arsenal to keep her glowing.…

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and only forever is forever. If you get 5 or 6 years out of an LTR no reason to complain. With kids different. A very wise guy I knew once sat his wife to be down and told her look babe we've had our turn once the kids come along it's all about them. And then explained how that would play. Like a boss. Lead on the big things. Let chicks sort out the boring minutiae of life. They seem to be designed for it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lizards have the dualistic strategy. All women aren’t lizards.
why do you think this? have you ever met a woman that has only one persona?

Are you talking about unicorns and Disney ????? Not usually what you tell.

I have seen a few men, only a couple in my life of them that are truly above the noise. I am very well-traveled.

Never seen a woman like that. Ever. Part of the eternal sadness is in believing such exist but not knowing why is invisible and silent. Accepting red queen as it is together as part of lizard is sanity.

Did you meet a woman recently that is not a lizard?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Statistics show that women in traditional gender roles are overwhelming happier and less stressed out, you point this out to a sjw cuck and they would be foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

One thing all those carousel riders have in common is depression, that's not a good way for women to live. They don't even want this themselves, it's just what the media tells them.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and only forever is forever. If you get 5 or 6 years out of an LTR no reason to complain. With kids different. A very wise guy I knew once sat his wife to be down and told her look babe we've had our turn once the kids come along it's all about them. And then explained how that would play. Like a boss. Lead on the big things. Let chicks sort out the boring minutiae of life. They seem to be designed for it.
Love this

My ex was one of these women OP talks about kind, honest, caring...... low key

But that raw attraction and desire for her just was not there ..... she wasn't confident in herself , in bed , in the way she looked, virtually nothing it pretty much murdered the dynamic between us

I realise after we broke up i should have done a better job at giving her that confidence but man after 4 years its so difficult to have that enthusiasm for your girlfreind you had in the first 6 months

Hats off to any man that can unconditionally love a woman when he is years deep into the relationship maybe this is why the vast majority of women age so horribly

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Love this

My ex was one of these women OP talks about kind, honest, caring...... low key

But that raw attraction and desire for her just was not there ..... she wasn't confident in herself , in bed , in the way she looked, virtually nothing it pretty much murdered the dynamic between us

I realise after we broke up i should have done a better job at giving her that confidence but man after 4 years its so difficult to have that enthusiasm for your girlfreind you had in the first 6 months

Hats off to any man that can unconditionally love a woman when he is years deep into the relationship maybe this is why the vast majority of women age so horribly
She was honest and caring, but was she compatible with you? Did you genuinely enjoy hanging out with her?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was honest and caring, but was she compatible with you? Did you genuinely enjoy hanging out with her?
Not sexually no .....i'm not even sure that spark was every there to begin with but we got on so well when we met i kind of just ignored it

Sex is sex and the first couple of months with any girl are always fun and exciting

It was only when we started living together i started becoming less and less attracted to her

I always said to myself if i was 50/60 she would be an ideal partner to retire and see out my days with

But at 29 you just crave that sexual passion with a woman

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because the other ones get a bulk of the attention. Women like her like laying low, like peace, don't want attention...
The best is finding one like you describe that is attractive yet isn't derailed by the attention. I've got one of those.