Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beating the attention seeking flakey ex lovers who contact you but wont meet up

ibew_bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a perfect world, A women who acts flaky or calls from time to time with the sole intention to keeping you on the hook and no intention of getting together, Is a women many would just ghost and forget about. But lets face it guys, Not all of us have a harem of women to choose from and do not have the ability to find all sorts of women all the time to play with. Some of us are older, Some of us live in quiet areas etc etc..There are a lot of variables. Anyway, As sad as it may sound for some of you. There are some of us stuck (for the time being) with ex lovers who reach out from time to time.. Although we dont know exactly what the intentions are, There is a pretty good chance they are checking to see if we are still on the hook, Maybe they want to keep you in their orbit or, Maybe they are Just plain board.. We never really ask because we would never get the truth anyway. In the meantime, It leaves us with the hopes of maybe their is interest. Maybe we can get back together, Maybe we can Hook up just one more time for a final roll under the sheets or, Maybe the hope of just winning the damn game for once and turning the tables from being the wanter to the wanted...

With that said, My question is, Whats the best strategy moving forward with a ex lover who contacts you but refuses to get together after you have asked a few times..
As far as I know there are 3 ways that I can think of...
1) Ignore her all together even if she contacts you
2) Respond to her messages but act aloof not asking her to get together and not interacting with her for more then a few minutes.
3) Ask her why she is contacting you if she has no interest on getting together with you and tell her you are not interested in being friends..

Im guessing they all have a possibility of working but lets break them down....

Strategy 1) leaves a good chance you will never hear from her again, because she cant get in touch with you, If you do not answer her.. Its highly doubtful that not answering her is going to spike her attraction and interest in you enough for her to come knocking down your door or starts begging and pleading for your attention.

Strategy 2) Leaves a chance to maybe attracting her again but it can also be taken as a sign that you agree to being just friends or a sign to her that you are still on the hook which can both lower her attraction or interest in you

Stategy 3) Ask her straight out what she wants and why she is contacting you, If she says, "we are friends" tell her in a nice way, You are interested in more then friendship and, If thats all she has in mind, In a nice way tell her to please stop contacting you.

Although its the hardest to do and the scariest to do because we are afraid it will piss her off, I think 3 is the best course of action. Because it demonstrates to her that you are a man and not a puppy dog who will respond to her anytime she comes calling in hopes that maybe one day she will choose you...

Some may say that it makes men look needy or demanding and thats not a good look..I disagree... If anything, I think it will make a man look more assertive and confident in himself with the balls enough to say what he wants without fear of losing what he wants by speaking his mind..

I think its a much better strategy in comparison to the first & second strategies. Strategy 1, Can make it look like you have absolutely no interest when in reality you do..Strategy 2, Makes you look weak by continuing to settle for less by responding to a women who knows you want more but is able to keep you in the friend zone.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take all of that schitt you just typed and delete it. You don't understand women and lack experience. Mental Gymnastics isn't going to get you there either.

Here's all you need to know:

1. Anything but a yes is a no.
2. It's comply or bye.
3. Get more girls.

ibew_bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take all of that schitt you just typed and delete it. You don't understand women and lack experience. Mental Gymnastics isn't going to get you there either.

Here's all you need to know:

1. Anything but a yes is a no.
2. It's comply or bye.
3. Get more girls.
Wow thanks for all the insite..You must be killing them!