Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beating down Estrogen

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as estrogen is so bad when it comes to looking lean and mean can people list ways/supplements that are effective in reducing estrogen in the body...

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think Letrozole prevents estrogen formation as a by-product of testosterone. Why would you take these and risk our careful feedback mechanisms for hormones and risk cancer, etc....

Though I believe Letrozole can be used effectively to make people still growing grow taller if administered carefully by a doctor.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From http://www.4-men.org/nutrition.html...

To boost your masculinity and enhance your body's normal disease-fighting ability, eat more broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. A recent study showed these veggies to be rich in indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a phyto-chemical known to turn "bad" estrogens (which shut down testosterone production) into good ones which help to restore it's production. Fact:bad estrogens were cut in half when seven healthy men took 500 milligrams of I3C a day for a week.

What does this mean to you? Aim for two servings a day of the various cruciferous vegetables which include broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, collards, cress, kale, kohlrabi, mustard greens, bak choy, radishes, turnip greens and watercress. If you can't handle these, 300mg of another supplement diindolylmethane (also called DIM or diindolin) which is derived from I3C does much the same thing.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily trust the stuff on I3C.

Clomid's an anti-estrogen, not a steroid. Steroid users take it to stop estrogen rebound after a cycle. I don't think it would be a good idea to take it "just to lower estrogen." If you want something for that, go for some 6-OXO by Ergopharm. It's easier to find than clomid, though clomid can be found legally at pumpnpose.com and liqua-solutions.com. It tastes absolutely horrid, though, so you may want to invest in a needle, syringe, and empty gelcaps if you do choose that route.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
steroid called Clomid reduces estrogen in the body if you can get your hands on it :)
Clomid is not a steroid. It is a fertility drug. It will help to combat the effects of estrogen whilst cycling and will help the body to start producing its own natural testosterone post cycle - some guys take it throughout a cycle and beyond others post cycle only. Arimidex would be the drug of choice as an anti estrogen with Nolvadex effective for some. Do a thorough search and read all you can about these drugs before considering them. All should be fairly readily available as long as you are "hooked" up.

As a natural alternative try "M" by Biotest.

Avoid/limit alcohol too.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Daddy, only just saw your post and repeated some info. 6 oxo must have something going for it as it sells like hot cakes!

Most brands of clomiphene citrate (generic name - Clomid being a brand name) should be in tablet form. Never heard of injecting it.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Please, hold off on the roid talks. Especially newbies throwing around speculations.
I was actually looking for some ideas about what foods we can eat/avoid and general supplements we can take to reduce estrogen.
I know bran is very good for reducing it and also flax seeds, things along those lines.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:

Please, hold off on the roid talks. Especially newbies throwing around speculations.
I didn't know this guy could be serious, he's actually offering helpful and sane advice....

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Sorry Daddy, only just saw your post and repeated some info. 6 oxo must have something going for it as it sells like hot cakes!

Most brands of clomiphene citrate (generic name - Clomid being a brand name) should be in tablet form. Never heard of injecting it.
6-OXO sells very well mainly because it's legal and people trust Mr. Arnold (and rightfully so). It also boosts test while inhibiting estrogen...so it's not JUST an estrogen inhibitor. Theoretically, you can boost natural test faster after a cycle on it, but the real issue is the legality.

The reason I said about the needle is that the liquid form tastes absolutely putrid, and it would be better to get some empty gelcaps/softgels and inject the clomid into those.

Soshyopathe, I think you're absolutely right. Don't do drugs, kids.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Please point me to the studies that you're referring to that says that clomid is a steroid.

Otherwise, I wouldn't argue with me on such a basic fact such as clomid not being a steroid.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I really have to do this for you?

Taken from rxlist.com:

"Clomiphene citrate tablets USP is an orally administered, non steroidal, ovulatory stimulant designated chemically as 2[p-(2- chloro-1,2-diphenylvinyl) phenoxy]] trieth lamine citrate (1:1). It has the molecular formula of C26H28ClNO•C6H8O7 and a molecular weight of 598.09."

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Please, do some research before you talk again like you have. Thanks.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
It was Berzerk's mistaken assumption that Clomid was a steroid that caused myself and I imagine Daddy to provide more accurate information - certainly not speculation. There should be no subject on here that we should not be able to have a reasoned and informative discussion about. Notice I emphasised the importance of THOROUGHLY researching any of these substances before even considering them. We are - I hope - all adults and/or reasonably intelligent individuals capable of weighing up information and coming to our own conclusions and decisions.

Last edited:

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive heard flax has some anti-aromatase properties.

Read up on these supps:

Formasin
Viratase
Vitex