"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Beaten by another woman..? Read this and laugh!

LionFox

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Wilmington, NC
Hey Djs,

This is a follow up on the situation I wrote about in the post "Girl is a better DJ than I Am". I'm still trying to get in her pants, but this one is getting strange.

The AFCs are out. Of this, I am certain. The AFC who was trying hardest has been relegated to the LJBF zone.

I am still in. I think. I really feel like I'm done a good job of increasing the sexual tension and innuedenos, C&F, push and pull.. Between us. You know how you can just gauge another persons interest level and you *know* something’s there, well I am still getting that. My only problem his that I know my target is masterful skilled, and there is always the small possibility that she's feigning, but I still doubt it.. I attracted her to me first, not the other way around.


But I have larger problems.

But someone else has somehow, some inconvincible way, done a better job at seduced the office hottie than myself, and guys.. It’s another woman.

We have an openly lesbian couple at work, and they are both great, and there's no problem. My competition is actually a good friend of mine. But two weeks ago, one of the girls went out of town for vacation, and the other started, I guess then, moving in on MY target while her partner is away.

I am pissed as hell. I am thinking you must be joking, this is a huge WTF. It all happened so fast it made my head spin, but I've spent more than enough time studying this stuff that I can see it very clearly. If you want to know what kind of sexual dynamics are going on behind the scenes, just watch people.

Now, I can only guess what's going to happen.. My prayer is that my competition's lover gets back soon and things get back to normal. I'm not going to do a ****ty thing and expose what's going on because that's not me, but I'll be mad as hell if I lose this one for good, to another woman of all things...

I've ramped up my game. I've invited her out for this upcoming Valentines. She was receptive, but the yes was not definite, which isn't a good sign. I almost expect a flake here, and if that occurs, then I’m going to figure the "If she really wanted to she would" principle and drop this one. I may have just waited too long to make the close...But I've been pursuing many other things and women and I felt like I could afford the time because of my push and pulling. I really thought I could have kept this at this level or take it up a notch when I felt the time was right.

My interest level in my target is really high. She's not even a lesbian! The woman she's getting all hot for is dorky and has no skill! I still don’t understand how this happened! And I didn't see it coming.

Any advice on stealing this one back would be helpful.

Confused, shocked, embarrassed , and humbled,

LionFox
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I don't get all the drama? If your girl is not a lesbian then you have no competition!
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I read your first post on this senorita. if she flakes, bust her out on it, a Master Seducer like her will be taken aback and reevaluate you. But... I would not bring a chick over for Valentine's like that, it gives away your intentions. Not a good idea. Btw., is this chick lesbian or bisexual, if the latter, then you may have hit the jackpot, if the former, why are you still posting about her? Of course, then there's the possibility that she's *SHOCKER*... STRAIGHT!!! In that case let the lesbos do what they want, it doesn't matter.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
It seems likeher IL isn't too high if she gave you a "maybe" for valentines. You're the last resort guy. If nothing better comes along...

I'd back off... See what happens... If she asks why, tell her you thought she was a lesbo...
 
Top