Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beaten by another woman..? Read this and laugh!

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Djs,

This is a follow up on the situation I wrote about in the post "Girl is a better DJ than I Am". I'm still trying to get in her pants, but this one is getting strange.

The AFCs are out. Of this, I am certain. The AFC who was trying hardest has been relegated to the LJBF zone.

I am still in. I think. I really feel like I'm done a good job of increasing the sexual tension and innuedenos, C&F, push and pull.. Between us. You know how you can just gauge another persons interest level and you *know* something’s there, well I am still getting that. My only problem his that I know my target is masterful skilled, and there is always the small possibility that she's feigning, but I still doubt it.. I attracted her to me first, not the other way around.

But I have larger problems.

But someone else has somehow, some inconvincible way, done a better job at seduced the office hottie than myself, and guys.. It’s another woman.

We have an openly lesbian couple at work, and they are both great, and there's no problem. My competition is actually a good friend of mine. But two weeks ago, one of the girls went out of town for vacation, and the other started, I guess then, moving in on MY target while her partner is away.

I am pissed as hell. I am thinking you must be joking, this is a huge WTF. It all happened so fast it made my head spin, but I've spent more than enough time studying this stuff that I can see it very clearly. If you want to know what kind of sexual dynamics are going on behind the scenes, just watch people.

Now, I can only guess what's going to happen.. My prayer is that my competition's lover gets back soon and things get back to normal. I'm not going to do a ****ty thing and expose what's going on because that's not me, but I'll be mad as hell if I lose this one for good, to another woman of all things...

I've ramped up my game. I've invited her out for this upcoming Valentines. She was receptive, but the yes was not definite, which isn't a good sign. I almost expect a flake here, and if that occurs, then I’m going to figure the "If she really wanted to she would" principle and drop this one. I may have just waited too long to make the close...But I've been pursuing many other things and women and I felt like I could afford the time because of my push and pulling. I really thought I could have kept this at this level or take it up a notch when I felt the time was right.

My interest level in my target is really high. She's not even a lesbian! The woman she's getting all hot for is dorky and has no skill! I still don’t understand how this happened! And I didn't see it coming.

Any advice on stealing this one back would be helpful.

Confused, shocked, embarrassed , and humbled,

LionFox

Reaction score
I don't get all the drama? If your girl is not a lesbian then you have no competition!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your first post on this senorita. if she flakes, bust her out on it, a Master Seducer like her will be taken aback and reevaluate you. But... I would not bring a chick over for Valentine's like that, it gives away your intentions. Not a good idea. Btw., is this chick lesbian or bisexual, if the latter, then you may have hit the jackpot, if the former, why are you still posting about her? Of course, then there's the possibility that she's *SHOCKER*... STRAIGHT!!! In that case let the lesbos do what they want, it doesn't matter.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems likeher IL isn't too high if she gave you a "maybe" for valentines. You're the last resort guy. If nothing better comes along...

I'd back off... See what happens... If she asks why, tell her you thought she was a lesbo...