"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

beard starting to turn gray

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I liked my beard when it was fully black. if a girl didn't like it, oh well, she can go date some feminine guy who doesn't grow facial hair.
but now my beard has started to grow white. my chin area has a lot of white and my sides are also starting to show some white.
I am feeling insecure about this. if I talk to a girl I think she is thinking "ew why is this old guy talking to me?"

1) do 40 some year old milfs like white beard?
2) do younger girls around 25 like white beard?

I dont want to dye it because I heard the chemicals accelerate the graying. the alternative is to completely shave it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,863
There have been so many feminine guys with beards the past 15 years I don't think there's the same masculinity factor associated with it as there used to be.

No one wants a gray beard unless you're the Dos Equis dude. The milfs can get young c0cks and the 20 somethings want daddy, not granddad.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
There have been so many feminine guys with beards the past 15 years I don't think there's the same masculinity factor associated with it as there used to be.
exactly what I was thinking lol

Times have changed. I don't tihnk a beard is some masculine trait like it used to be. There's be a tonne of gay celebs with beards and lots of straight guys who are very feminine and camp who rock beards etc.

Beards basically became a bit of a fashion statements at some point and gay dudes love fashion, so they sort of jumped on board along with every other guy. Trend died out a tad in last few years it seems. And Most guys can grow a beard if they want one. There's not much special about them.

But to answer the question, I think the grey highlights your age, so if you're going for 18 year olds, you need to find the ones with daddy issues who find old looking guys hot lol.

40 yo milfs will likely be fine with it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have a couple grey whisps but more underneath which I shave anyway, I have a few greys in my hair (started getting them at 16), girls never care or even mention it.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,139
Both balding and grey hairs are traits of masculinity. As early as end 20 a man might face both. Recently i saw real madrid start Karim Benzema rocking a salt and pepper beard and it looks great on him.

A beard is a symbol of masculinity. You can either look like a warrior or you shave it all and you look like a creepy wanna be teenager.
download (2).jpeg
Ofcourse there are nuances to my previous paragraph. But when and where is the line? When does a beard become a strenght rather than a weakness?
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Dying is fine. Dying does not accelerate greying. Hair color is determined by melanin which we lose as we age causing hair to turn white.
 
Top