Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beard or no beard?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Which looks better to most women?

2. Which looks better to most employers; especially for job interviews?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think so, I reckon stubble is less polarizing. depends on your overall look, what kind of beard you can grow.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know, the beards that "attract" ladies are the ones who are not that long, trimmed, with a strong thick mustache and a shape that helps your jawline. Guys with longer beards are not the best on looks for women, unless he has some cool tattoos and a good shape. Honestly, as someone who has been in the army for long and has no mustache, I like growing my beard the Wolverine kind. Don't know if it's what they like and honestly don't really care, I have my woman and she loves it.

Serenity

Reaction score
1. Which one would look better on you, if any? That's what you should be asking. Not everyone looks good with a beard and not everyone looks good with the same style of beard.

2. Anything with style that matches you and doesn't make you look like a bum.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Which one would look better on you, if any? That's what you should be asking. Not everyone looks good with a beard and not everyone looks good with the same style of beard.
^^^ THIS ^^^

Decide on your own style Josh. If you want to try a beard, go for it, see how you look, maybe try a few different styles for comparison.
But do it for your own sense of how you want to look, don't try to copy what works for someone else. We're all different.

Personally, I don't like myself with a beard, and I think I look older - So I stay clean-shaven.
Tried it - didn't like it... FOR ME!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beard is preferred by most ladies
True.... too bad, I hate beards, hate 'em. I grew one in Afghanistan since it was sort of recommended based on what I was doing there, couldn't wait to shave that thing off my face. When Covid started, on a goof, grew another one... still hated it... off it came after a month. I think I looked better with it, but it just drove me nuts.

If you don't like them, don't grow them just because some chick might like it. If you can't really grow a good beard, don't try. Nothing looks worst on a dude than a cr@ppy beard.