"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Beach pickup gone wrong

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Here in Miami you need Spanish. I try to look for ethic latinas who can speak enough English though.

Have approached a few of these latinas.
on the beach with varying degrees of success. Usually depends on how good their English. Today however, i ****ed up and approached an American white gurl...the most hostile and usually for no reason angry/unhappy women on the planet based on my experiences.

I told her i liked her style in swimwear and asked if she was from Miami to which she looked up and i realized it was your typical trashy blonde white *****. Thus **** looks up all angrily and says its none of your ****ing business where i am from. My reply....oh my bad i didn't realize you were an American...i usually try to avoid those for this exact reason. Have a nice day.

American born women are so ****ed. I try to avoid them like the plague but sometimes accidentally run into them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Damn, is it that bad in the States?
For the most part yes. When im here, I only try to target ethnic looking latinas, asians or eastern Europeans then lastly American black women who are almost as bad as their white counterparts but not as much because some of those are at least capable of a funny or interesting conversations. Met some really cool black chicks from Texas here a week or so ago in fact.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
For the most part yes. When im here, I only try to target ethnic looking latinas, asians or eastern Europeans then lastly American black women who are almost as bad as their white counterparts but not as much because some of those are at least capable of a funny or interesting conversations. Met some really cool black chicks from Texas here a week or so ago in fact.
Damn, I've always wanted to see the dating scene there. Haven't had too much free time the last time I was there.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
This is true. Though I suspect it's less harsh in smaller towns or rural areas, but who knows. I also didn't have a problem in NYC, but I think that's because people are packed in and used to random conversations, and there are a lot of immigrants there anyway.
What about the LA area?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
This is true. Though I suspect it's less harsh in smaller towns or rural areas, but who knows. I also didn't have a problem in NYC, but I think that's because people are packed in and used to random conversations, and there are a lot of immigrants there anyway.
My brother once went to a West Virginia bar and had girls all over him, so some places are better than others. Of course that was early 2000s. It was much different from bars in Virginia and other East Coast states.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Yikes. This is why some guys get approach anxiety, because of this exact response. What a c*nt.
It definitely altered my mood a bit. But yeah i started approaching 10 years or so ago but yeah will carry on as usual.

Whats funny is she was bathing half nude, topless. That's just inviting someone up imo lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Here in Miami you need Spanish. I try to look for ethic latinas who can speak enough English though.

Have approached a few of these latinas.
on the beach with varying degrees of success. Usually depends on how good their English. Today however, i ****ed up and approached an American white gurl...the most hostile and usually for no reason angry/unhappy women on the planet based on my experiences.

I told her i liked her style in swimwear and asked if she was from Miami to which she looked up and i realized it was your typical trashy blonde white *****. Thus **** looks up all angrily and says its none of your ****ing business where i am from. My reply....oh my bad i didn't realize you were an American...i usually try to avoid those for this exact reason. Have a nice day.

American born women are so ****ed. I try to avoid them like the plague but sometimes accidentally run into them.
You should have said "oh I'm sorry I thought this was America".
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
For the most part yes. When im here, I only try to target ethnic looking latinas, asians or eastern Europeans then lastly American black women who are almost as bad as their white counterparts but not as much because some of those are at least capable of a funny or interesting conversations. Met some really cool black chicks from Texas here a week or so ago in fact.
You being white, minority women are the easiest down here. I've had the most success with Asians, my ex being a Cambodian hoodrat from Philly. Taiwanese, Japanese too.

Now here's a major protip. You being white down on Miami means you're a minority, and I promise you Carribean women, especially Haitians, absolutely love white men. The black ones will be easiest. Central Americans are very friendly too. You could always try some Cuban girls from hileah. Brazilian girls too, I had very good experience with a Brazilian "massage therapist".

Down here should be really easy.

The last woman i slept with was a Vietnamese-American woman who was and electrical engineer. Met her on tinder, she's about 40, amazing body, not one bit of cellulite. She told me the she was a lesbian that wants to try guys, hehe, registered republican too. I chatted with her on and off for about a year or so with long periods of not talking, because she wanted me to meet her half way by was willing to pay for a hotel room. I didn't have a ride so I kinda dropped it.

Before I met her, I hit up my old landlord, a 70 year old retired fisherman, and its a long story but we ended up smoking crack for like two days. I had been drinking a lot too. I hit her up, she offered to give my friend $20 to drive me there, she insisted on a hotel room but a motel room. I met her, we got some beer, she got naked right away and I say "damn Asian women age well" haha. We talked a little bit and I said I had been smoking crack for two days, she asked me if I had anymore. I didn't bring any because I thought it'd scare her, this woman has never touched that and wouldn't know where to get it. I couldn't believe she asked me for some. Anyways it went well. God I love Florida. It's wild here.

Also protip : colored women, even if Asian or Hispanic, from eastern cities like new York and Philly love white men. Many of them have never been with one. Their accent /dialect makes them sound retarded in a cute way, I find it endearing. Apps like meet me, pof, tinder, are decent ways too meet too.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I'm from LA. And all these girls are hoooees. If you're, tall, good looking, and fit. They're easy.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
My reply....oh my bad i didn't realize you were an American...i usually try to avoid those for this exact reason. Have a nice day.
Lol, I loved your reply.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
You being white, minority women are the easiest down here. I've had the most success with Asians, my ex being a Cambodian hoodrat from Philly. Taiwanese, Japanese too.

Now here's a major protip. You being white down on Miami means you're a minority, and I promise you Carribean women, especially Haitians, absolutely love white men. The black ones will be easiest. Central Americans are very friendly too. You could always try some Cuban girls from hileah. Brazilian girls too, I had very good experience with a Brazilian "massage therapist".

Down here should be really easy.

The last woman i slept with was a Vietnamese-American woman who was and electrical engineer. Met her on tinder, she's about 40, amazing body, not one bit of cellulite. She told me the she was a lesbian that wants to try guys, hehe, registered republican too. I chatted with her on and off for about a year or so with long periods of not talking, because she wanted me to meet her half way by was willing to pay for a hotel room. I didn't have a ride so I kinda dropped it.

Before I met her, I hit up my old landlord, a 70 year old retired fisherman, and its a long story but we ended up smoking crack for like two days. I had been drinking a lot too. I hit her up, she offered to give my friend $20 to drive me there, she insisted on a hotel room but a motel room. I met her, we got some beer, she got naked right away and I say "damn Asian women age well" haha. We talked a little bit and I said I had been smoking crack for two days, she asked me if I had anymore. I didn't bring any because I thought it'd scare her, this woman has never touched that and wouldn't know where to get it. I couldn't believe she asked me for some. Anyways it went well. God I love Florida. It's wild here.

Also protip : colored women, even if Asian or Hispanic, from eastern cities like new York and Philly love white men. Many of them have never been with one. Their accent /dialect makes them sound retarded in a cute way, I find it endearing. Apps like meet me, pof, tinder, are decent ways too meet too.

You myst have some really good pics because Tinder has been useless for me down here. I rarely get any matches and my pics are pretty decent id say.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Where do u target these minorities? I see lots of latinas on the beach. They dont seem easy to approach though. Maybe because of this virus. Bumble has been giving me dates though. Got a new one tonight if she doesnt flake.
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Where do u target these minorities? I see lots of latinas on the beach. They dont seem easy to approach though. Maybe because of this virus. Bumble has been giving me dates though. Got a new one tonight if she doesnt flake.
Try going to one of those speciality grocery stores that only sells Mexican food products. You will find lots of Latinas there. I would also try FB Dating.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
You myst have some really good pics because Tinder has been useless for me down here. I rarely get any matches and my pics are pretty decent id say.
Tinder has changed over time. It used to be better. My pictures were ok taken with a cellphone but nothing special.
Where do u target these minorities? I see lots of latinas on the beach. They dont seem easy to approach though. Maybe because of this virus. Bumble has been giving me dates though. Got a new one tonight if she doesnt flake.
Try pof. I almost had this Haitian girl, really good looking, early 30s come pick me up from a couple counties away. Problem was at the time I was homeless and when she offered to come get me, i hadn't showered in a few days and no clean clothes left. So I kind of mentioned it, because I figured maybe I could stay with this chick for a few days, maybe it would turn into a come up for me if she'd have my back until I found work down in west palm Beach.

Bottom line was how was I going to explain being unshowered and no clean clothes? I could have omitted it, and just got in her car when she came to get me, it was a 1.5 hour drive for her. I forget what I all said to her but I think it was subtly sexual, but whatever it was it worked.

You have to just spam them and see who gets back to you. You're very far south. I'm Miami is going to be either rich or ghetto poor girls. Certain parts of Miami are very dangerous, or extremely nice. Go north a little bit, like Hollywood, ft Lauderdale, West palm Beach, palm Beach gardens, even delray Beach would be ok.

You could always go to those areas and try to pick up Haitian /Caribbean women, just approach them.

I'd stay away from Haitians to close to Miami. Only approach them more north. Remember some of these people still believe in voodoo, and I'd hear blood curdling screams from time to time in the morning in delray Beach. I've also watched this Haitian girl, find another Haitian girl at a salon, accusing her of messing with her man, I got it all on video on my phone back then, this girl got kicked out by the owner and literally punched the window on the door 3 times, and broke it. But not all Haitian girls are this crazy, I've worked with some of them before and they tend to be very feminine and nice.

I also met a Brazilian "massage therapist" in her early 20s on tinder in hallandale Beach. I paid her uber fair, $9, we got drunk in the condo I lived in at the time, had fun, she had to leave for work, but came back and brought me liquor and weed.

Another girl I met on tinder from Colombia, who's actually from a wealthy family there (litteraly has people making her food, servants) bought me a plane ticket back to my home state when I was having a rough time.

Remember these girls often look at white men differently. You have automatic status with some of them when you look Germanic and or Scandinavian. Especially if they've never been with a white guy before, they'll want to inspect your body, comment on how your hair is two different colors, or the color if you're eyes, like your very exotic in their minds.

How have you done in Miami so far?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top