Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beach openers

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good beach openers you all have used?

How do you unthreateningly qualify them as it applies to age?

If I think of any I'll post them here later and tell me what you think.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that pick-up lines are not the primary weapon of a DJ, its the DJ mindset and life style. Wording is not as important as how it is said. This is because the human mating process has not changed as fast as language has, so non-verbal communication is still more important.

The beach I am at is small and family-oriented and most of the people are are 0-16 or 33-and up. There are few girls to talk to here anyway. Telling if a girl is jailbait or a MILF from afar is hard. The best time to pick up chicks at a beach is probably during March during many colleges' spring breaks or in June when 18 year olds are graduating high school and going to Beach Week.

Given this, all I can come up with is to just get pumped up before to seem happy and confident and say something like, "Ahoy there, what might there be to do here at night?" Or maybe renting a jet ski or something cool and being like, "hey, I'm (doing something cool, exciting, adventurous), you should come."

Beaches are good places to practice new approach techniques because if I have no fear of loss here, I'll never see these people again anyway in a week. Having no fear of loss is critical to dealing with women, especially in the early days of any fling.

I haven't gotten any responses, I guess mainly because beach season is basically over, as school has started in a lot of places.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
The beach is gold...especially if it's a really nice beach and a really hot day

everybody is in a good mood and girls are so worried how they look in that tiny bikini that they love the validation of being hit on and stared at lol they dont seem to give a ****

And you have a ton of openers..like excuse me but im burning and forgot my sunscreen..may I have some ?...Only the biggest ***** in the world will say no..and if ur lucky she may even spray or rub it on for you

it's just such a relaxed yet fun setting...it's hard to even give a **** if u get rejected lol you just move on

gotta love the beach

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the beach again and am wondering about this.

I'm in my mid twenties and most of the females here are moms or jail bait, but there are a few here that look approachable.

1. Are there any heuristics I could use to "eyeball" a chick to know if she is 18+ or not?

2. Most of the girls around here are with family and approaches are extra awkward. If I don't get any responses here, I'll just have to do the bar thing but I hate bars because they are so loud. Any good beach approaches? I'd rather approach them on the beach and I don't look half bad either, I wouldn't say I have a 6 pack, but I'm getting close.

Its just irritating to see nice tail around all day in wet bathing suits and not know what to say. I know if I could open, I could handle the rest but its so hard here to open because I'm only here one week out of the year.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone remember this thread about the guy who would do a ninja roll up to the girl and land on his blanket? I always thought that would be a good beach opener for a young man, and it seemed to get a good reaction for this dude:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195734