Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beach game

andreami

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Summer is near, and with it beaches on my island become populated by several really hot girl from all Europe. So, i'm not here to learn the basics of beach game, but to improve them with you, share my ideas and receive yours :) Last summer I met several girls on the beach, and with some of them i've also petted (and that's pretty good considered i was 16).

Well, i've done only two kind of approaches:
1) Go to their blanket and invite them to play volleyball with me and my friends. And it worked all times.
2) The ball/fresbee fall near them and I apologize bringing a beer or something else to drink with. I play this opener only when i've already had some IOIs because it's really hazardous on my opinion, and you spend money :/

Have you experienced other kinds of approach? This is one of my sticking points because it's a little bit annoying play every time these approaches (even if they worked pretty well) and I'll like to find other ones to try. I' ve always thought that direct approach sounds too much ****y and it don't work really well. And this was when I tried. There are many reasons because it doesn't work well: the first one is that the target is always surrounded by someone else, friends (male and female) or even parents ( :S ), and you don't know if she is shy or she has a boyfriend (you could like her, but she will never show her interest if she has friends with them, she will never want to be seen like a ***** in front of her friend, right?)

The conversational part is the easiest one. Smile and stay comfortable, if you don't she will lose interest. You have only to keep light topics and have fun ;) If you meet for the most of times foreign girls, like me, it will be even easier, you just have to kid a little with her country stereotypes. Don't talk about school, most of us have bad memories and thoughts about school, and you are with her to know a new girl maybe pet or f-close with her, NOT to remember her she have homework to do! Don't talk also about politics (I know you already knew it, but i give it for foregone with my wing, until he talk about politics to a girl). At this point you should increase the sexual tension. How? Kino, Kino, Kino. Play stupid games, use an excuse, try everything (no, you can't rape her), but touch her. Keep staying always fun, but don't be a clown, that's because the clown is always friendzoned (I've experienced it, and it's a really hard situation to convert).
This is the moment of the close. If I see some IOIs I have a walk with her, connecting deeper with her feelings and BAM… K-Close.
If you're not sure about her IOIs just ask for her number. This is fondamental, when you leave her for the first time you should always have a contact with the target. Facebook is fine but on my opinion phone is better, because it's all the time with her.

So, these are my techniques for the game on the beach! For any clarification just ask. Have you got some advices to give? Some routines or openers you apply on your beach game? Answer! (excuse me for my bad english)

Ciao, Andrea ;)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a pretty good track record at the beach since I started learning and practicing pickup. First year I got 3 makeouts with 3 different girls 3 nights in a row.

This last year I got my first handj0b and fingered a girl for the first time.

Look in my journal around the late July dates, I can't look for it right now because I'm busy. But as long as you're ballsy enough to approach random hot girls, and have an eye for an easier target, it's not too difficult to close.

andreami

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for answer this post! :)
Today I'm going on the beach and I'll try some new routines that comes in my mind recently. School holidays have just started in Germany and Austria, so the beach should have some of them on it. I'll do the report as soon as possible adding some routines and notes. I am going to close as soon as possible giving an high sexual tension. Let's do this!

Ciao, Andrea ;)

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing new here, there's no such thing as beach game; game is game, well for me at least. The best thing about the beach is that looks play a far larger role than usual, looking good here is awesome. The sea is ****ing great for messing around with girls, throwing them into the waves, dunking them etc. Quality kino and very easy escalation.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beach really is one of the best places for pick-up. If you look a bit fit at least. There is a relaxed atmosphere and everyone is really into 'it'. You can ask them for anything, even if they want to go for a swim with you. Just try anything because you'll get less likely rejected at the beach. Though, whenever you have eye contact, approach really quickly.

Have fun!