"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Beach argument

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
My friends and I were arguing this on the beach all day. Which is better a tan blonde chick in a white bikini or a light skinned blonde chick in a pink bikini?

I say go for the tan blonde in the white bikini!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
9
Location
miami, fl, usa
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
My friends and I were arguing this on the beach all day. Which is better a tan blonde chick in a white bikini or a light skinned blonde chick in a pink bikini?

I say go for the tan blonde in the white bikini!
I say a tan blonde chick in NO BIKINI :cool:
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
CAN I HAVE THEM BOTH?

I WILL GO FOR BOTH IF I CAN?

If not the one with the nicest body...BIG TITS , ASS, and in shape!

Tiburon
 

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Get the tanned one young. When she's older her skin will look like leather.
 
Top