“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Be the chaser or become the chasee?

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
was chatting to one of my mates in the pub and had been telling him of all my attemps at getting dates etc etc. He then pointed out to me that perhaps I was becoming desperate because I was asking so many girls out.

He said that he used to be like I am just now but that he realised that if he took his foot off the gas and just got on with things, not minding about girls, sex etc that eventually the girls come to you, rather than you going to them all the time.

is this a valid point that he made?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by htemorp
read the damn bible first.
which part
 

violator

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
5
Yes, he has a valid point. Don't put all your efforts in trying to get anyone girl. If anything, spread yourself thin and concentrate mainly on improving yourself. Remember, you and your loved ones come first and foremost. The women are just the icing on the cake for whatever achievments that come your way. That is my philosophy and it seems to work.

The more your mind is off women and on other things, the more attractive you become. If you have the attitude that women are your main focus then you will give off an aire of desperation that women can smell a mile away.
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
"The more your mind is off women and on other things, the more attractive you become. If you have the attitude that women are your main focus then you will give off an aire of desperation that women can smell a mile away. [/B][/QUOTE] "

This helps, man. Appreciated.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top