Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Thankful for this Forum

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This is the best Game forum on the internet.

I just came back from R/seduction on reddit and boy is the "advice" there terrible. You have people autisticaly writing novels about how to "attract" women. You even have women telling guys not to approach because "that's creepy". The blind leading the blind.

Then you have the rooshv forum, even before the religious Crusade, 90% of the topics were about politicial stuff. I want tips to get laid not info sheets on how evil Bill Gates new Vaccine is.

The advice given on Sosuave is legit, it's one of the last bastions of red pill dating advice outside of youtube personalities like AMS.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. This forum catapulted me from complete confused loser to a winner. Still, this is only because instead of bitching about the static, I mined the gold and leveraged it to my advantage.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be a different person right now if it wasn't for me stumbling onto this forum during my teenage years. I was on that RSD forum for a short while but it was too bro-ish for me. This forum plus Roissy's blog before it stopped being updated were a good combination.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit bans any type of forums that are like sosuave, they just banned MGTOW today from what I understand.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we just gotta find a way around mods here calling certain opinions conspiracy. Very reddit and woman like.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we just gotta find a way around mods here calling certain opinions conspiracy. Very reddit and woman like.
conspiracy theories do not get you laid , as they are not something that women are interested in

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
conspiracy theories do not get you laid , as they are not something that women are interested in
Well it is a good thing I'm not trying to lay the mods. Though it's not a good look when opinions are called conspiracy theories to begin with. We as men should be capable of confronting all thoughts and opinions without crying about them. Though I guess it brings to question the manhood of said dissenters.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Well it is a good thing I'm not trying to lay the mods. Though it's not a good look when opinions are called conspiracy theories to begin with. We as men should be capable of confronting all thoughts and opinions without crying about them. Though I guess it brings to question the manhood of said dissenters.
This is a pickup forum, why are you spending time thinking about the 5g microchip mindcontrol vaccine created by bill gates?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pickup forum, why are you spending time thinking about the 5g microchip mindcontrol vaccine created by bill gates?
Because I don't think the vaccine is a 5g mindcontrol vax. Quite the assumption to make. I just think our society has become a bunch of pussies. Very relevant for picking up women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well , you are free to have your own thoughts and opinions

but as an idea , the more likable you are , the more friends and women you have

the key to being likable is stay within the normal social norms . Going with conspiracy theories only makes you look like an outcast , which is kot the place to be if you want some tail

my most successful friend with women , is the most normal guy ever . Nothing really interesting about him , despite being ripped and around 1.7 m , but he smiles a lot and makes people feel super good about themselves ( the first time I met him , I thought that he is gay ) . This guy sleeps with around 3-4 girls per month , and only chases tail after work . Basically besides working out and going to work , he only chases tail

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I and I am pretty sure others have gotten laid despite having different opinions. You can be agreeable, but you also have to not be a push over of your values. Covid for example. I can dislike it or not take it seriously. Most women don't care if like it or not. We both can point to a lot of bluepill men who are on social media right or irl who walk around as covid zealots. All women care is if I am attractive and not a pushover. I've been there and done that with women that throw **** tests at me.

Why don't I care for this issue? Why don't I like x singer? Why don't I wear a helmet when I ride a bike? Why am I not taking a illness serious? And everytime, I had them in my bed. I'm not going to take a shot just to get laid.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I and I am pretty sure others have gotten laid despite having different opinions. You can be agreeable, but you also have to not be a push over of your values. Covid for example. I can dislike it or not take it seriously. Most women don't care if like it or not. We both can point to a lot of bluepill men who are on social media right or irl who walk around as covid zealots. All women care is if I am attractive and not a pushover. I've been there and done that with women that throw **** tests at me.

Why don't I care for this issue? Why don't I like x singer? Why don't I wear a helmet when I ride a bike? Why am I not taking a illness serious? And everytime, I had them in my bed. I'm not going to take a shot just to get laid.
i am not saying that you can not get laid if you are into conspiracy theories , but for sure you will miss a lot of opportunities with women that liked you , till you opened your mouth and stared saying things that killed her vagina tingles

some Discussions are just better to be left only for your close friends

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not saying that you can not get laid if you are into conspiracy theories , but for sure you will miss a lot of opportunities with women that liked you , till you opened your mouth and stared saying things that killed her vagina tingles

some Discussions are just better to be left only for your close friends
I don't talk to women about subjects they cannot relate or logically talk about. However, on a forum of mostly men [I assume mostly men], I figure we could talk about mostly anything. We're here to share knowledge and enjoy one another's company. It looks bad on us when you have people who lash out like women emotionally cause they hear something they do not like. I think we're all here on SoSuave because all the other places of discussion are filled with strict mods and a lot of bluepilled men, with women only adding to the annoyance of not being able to say what you want.

It is surprising that the mods have reacted the way they did. I had an image in my head of the mods being far more decent and reasonable. If SoSuave is the forum of masculinity, then the mods must be great examples of it. Seeing their actions on the forum so far, I stand corrected.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

There are forums on the internet specifically for conspiracy theories, this is like going to a womans makeup forum to talk about fitness.

I rather not have this place turn into rooshv 2.0 with 70% of all new topics being some "conspiracy theory".

If you want to actually make a change in the world, get into a position of power like a politician so you can help enact legislations for change.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are forums on the internet specifically for conspiracy theories, this is like going to a womans makeup forum to talk about fitness.

I rather not have this place turn into rooshv 2.0 with 70% of all new topics being some "conspiracy theory".

If you want to actually make a change in the world, get into a position of power like a politician so you can help enact legislations for change.
I think you're misconstruing what I said. Saying I don't care for a virus isn't a conspiracy theory. At least from me. My position still is that men are being pussies right now. That's my only position. I never brought up wanting to change the world or be a politician of any sort. I think you meant those words for someone else.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're misconstruing what I said. Saying I don't care for a virus isn't a conspiracy theory. At least from me. My position still is that men are being pussies right now. That's my only position. I never brought up wanting to change the world or be a politician of any sort. I think you meant those words for someone else.
I'm going to assume you want a place with absolute freedom/no restrictions. Places like that do exist but it also attracts a really bad crowd of trolls. This place would turn into 4chan. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Look at users like biggoal and bigdave, do you want more of that? Because that's exactly the kind of crowd you would get.

I believe the forum right now has a good balance, unlike reddit we aren't banned for red pill topics and we are allowed to have our own opinions without being downvoted.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume you want a place with absolute freedom/no restrictions. Places like that do exist but it also attracts a really bad crowd of trolls. This place would turn into 4chan. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Look at users like biggoal and bigdave, do you want more of that? Because that's exactly the kind of crowd you would get.

I believe the forum right now has a good balance, unlike reddit we aren't banned for red pill topics and we are allowed to have our own opinions without being downvoted.
I have a bigger tolerance than most, I suspect. I can ignore comments I can care less for, but I also am not afraid to discuss things that may be sensitive to others.

And although we are not banned, the actions of the mods lately made me suspect that this forum has come with its own little monkey paw. For instance, I never expected a mod to say these words:

Try getting your news from confirmed truthful and reliable sources before making important personal health decisions …
Google does wonders for thinking men in that endeavor …

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia

This thread is Closed.
It sounds like something straight out of reddit for a moderator to use as a reason to close someone's thread down. This surprised the hell out of me today cause I did not expect any of sosuave's mods to do something like that. It seems we have some powermongers about that act like women.