"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Be selfish

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
This is my first . . . or second official tip. That doesn't matter. I will keep this simple so you guys won't get MEGO syndrome. (my eyes glaze over).

I came here because of a girl, but I changed myself physically and mentally for myself. That is what I say to myself and probably what you say to yourself sometimes. But is it really true? Your old oneitis...are you doing all this for her? Think about that. I realized that I have been for some time now, but also realized that I have been doing it for myself. I cannot seem to pull away. This is partially due to her being such a cute talented girl, and I feel guilt about just letting what could have been be.

But that's all nonsense. Now, to the tip.

The truth is, I still cared. And when you care about other people, esp. girls you like, you lose some of your self-worth. Obviously, this excludes family members and relatives, but in society, you must put up a facade of caring, but keep it at that and leave it. Never completely put on that mask of caring, for one day you will not be able to get it off. That is how we get sucked into oneitis situations when we supposedly are DJs impervious to oneitis's. Just keep that mask there so people cannot see your true feelings, but are greeted pleasantly anyways.

Lastly, the main point: Be fvcking selfish.

In the end, the one person who really matter is you. Your friends, acquaintances, study buddies, etc. in high school will be long gone after you graduate. No one will remember you, and if you get caught up in the moment and get used while the others exhaust you and move ahead themselves, the 20 yr. reunion will be a major b1tchslap.

Always keep YOUR goals in mind. If getting that girl is a goal, so be it, but make sure you're doing it for yourself, not because so you can "save her" or some bullsh1t like that. Most importantly, remember your long term goals. This world is a huge but only a few people are successful in life. Why? It's because they were selfish. Being honest and virtuous is good, but putting everyone ahead of yourself is not. It's stupid.

This may be harsh to you readers, or some may realize it already, but I realize this ever more now, and no one can help you except yourself. This qualifies as more of a "life" tip, rather than dating, cuz that sh1t is over rated anyways.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yup.. you further confirmed this... i am in control of my life.. no one else. no girl can can have the privilege of getting contacted by me or asked on a date unless i get her number... therefore i am in control... my actions affect the outcome. and i come first before anyone else. selfish, but tis the only way to go.. most of us have been suckers of oneitis... :D great post.
 
Top