"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Be romantic!

All_Torque

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Has anyone ever tried being an AFC just for a joke?

I mean, buying flowers and acting like a little ***** just to see how big an AFC you can be?

Dude, that would be like the ultiamte witty thing for a DJ to do.

I'm talking about being all nice and crap, like it's some kind of evil genius plan. I've got to try that out...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
That's not really something we want to encourage people to do. In fact, I can think of no possible reason to encourage somebody to act AFC, except possibly to scare somebody off. And even then, there's still a chance that they'll relapse into AFC behaviour for real.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you can be romantic without being an AFC necessarily.

nah.. tho it wud be fun using the DJ mindset, i dont wanna waste my money and time. and besides, had enuf of that in my pre-DJ years.:rolleyes:
 
Top