Be REAL

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this story in another thread in the General Forum, but I thought it might belong here. I'm here to dismiss the typical DJ Rules. I've been here for over a year. I've studied Doc Love's System before that. I've been through the DYD, Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction, and some of MM. I was (and am) part of a few private seduction forums and have taken Juggler's seminar. Yet here I am, full-circle trying to help you guys so that you don't have to waste a year; and instead could spend maybe 2 months and figure out who YOU are in order to make things work for you.

Lets start here. Attraction is something that you cannot consciously control and manipulate. It happens entirely behind the scenes. When a chick meets you, she will decide if she would EVER fvck you, within the first 5 minutes. IF you survive that window, and she isn't REPULSED by you then you're good to go. A lot of guys mistake that for "Naw, it's not all about looks, chicks love personality". Yes, they do love personality but no of a guy that she can tell you right then and there that she wouldn't fvck no matter what. If you start talking to her, and you are getting bad vibes and can feel there is no chemistry, just eject. The attraction isn't there and there is no trick, or scheme that is goinn to change that. Plus, it's just not worth the effort when there is a chick across the hall that IS into you and is waiting for you to open the conversation.

When you're in, it's just a matter of being real with her, and setting up a circumstance where she is comfortable with having sex with you. The attraction is ALREADY there so don't fvck it up by doing things that are not natural to you. Here is a story:

When I was in Las Vegas last week. I met a girl by the pool. She was laying on a chair, tanning, with 2 of her friends. All that I said to her was "Hi, how old are you?". She answered "19". I said "Oh ok". Then I laid there, and she asked me how old I was. I continued the conversation from there. I didn't "DJ" her. I just had a conversation. I busted on her a little bit but that's just because I said whatever I wanted to say. Not because you guys here told me to say it. When my friend and I was leaving I said "Well lets hang out tonight if you're going to be around, maybe you can meet us in the lobby or something". And she voluntarily gave me her phone number.

I called her at about 10:00 and got her voicemail. I left a message. She called me back at 2: 00am. We met her and her friends down at the lobby. I was excited to see her so I gave her a HUGE hug and picked her up and spun her around. That set the tempo. We were holding hands, and hugging.

We then sat down at Denny's, and I said to her while she was in mid-sentence "Lets get married, tomorrow". She said "Okay!" in an excited voice. You could tell she knew I was teasing but she playing along. So I talked about the wedding, and our honeymoon, and that I have to propose. So we were walking down the strip and we passed by the volcano show in front of The Mirage. I got down on one knee and proposed to her. Her friends took pictures. I was having fun. I didn't care whether she was into me or not, I just did whatever. And was having a ball.

We hit it off very well the entire vacation. She lives in Cali which is across the country but we talk on the phone and e-mail. She had an amazing time and is worried because she caught so many feelings.

The moral to this story is that if I TRIED to "DJ" her I could have ONLY fvcked it up. Instead I was real, I did whatever I wanted, said what I wanted and just enjoyed myself and her company. SHE was into me from the beginning. I didn't follow any rules and she STILL felt the way she did for me. It's not the tactics and you physical behavior guys, it's who YOU are inside. The more real you are with yourself, the more you can evolve yourself NATURALLY, and not through superficial means like some things on this site.

Guys, this is a GOOD thing. You no longer have to be a slave to rules to govern your behavior. You say what you want, when you want and it won't matter. The more you can be real, the more you are radiating the essence of who you are. You can't fake it by 'acting' confident or 'acting' cool, her unconscious isn't looking at that. It's all behind the scenes and it's shyt that you CAN'T manipulate. You are free now, of those rules and regulations. You can rest easy knowing that she likes YOU and not the silly little game you are running.

-Blitz

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x,
So, let me get this straight, are you saying that we don't need websites like these preaching philosophies on how to behave in certain situations, what to say, what not to say, etc? If you try to be fake(applying DJ principals different from your personality), the girl will pick up on it because you aren't being who YOU really are. Is this what you are implying?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the basic message of this post is that you have to remove the barriers that you've constructed yourself, and let your natural desires flow out of you. That's what this place is all about. We desire to touch a beautiful woman, but the barriers we've created prevent us from doing it. We would like to make a joke about something she said, but the barriers prevent us from doing it. The barriers are made up of mostly "I don't want to offend her" along with "I don't want to look like a fool". Removal of these barriers will allow your personality to come out naturally.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I belive, that what Blitz is saying is that being very natural, enjoying yourself, and doing whatever you feel like is so much better than focusing on the rules, especially if it doesnt seem so natural. BUT - I also think that without initial golden info from this site, like - killing desperation, girls-out-of-oedestal etc. - your naturall self might just suck a bit...

For example, for me right now it feels totally natural to don`t treat any woman like a queen, no matter how incredibly sexy she might be - but 12 months earlier... my god! The most naturall thing to me was to treat them as some goddesses.... and tellin them bout it...

So what I`m saying is: yea, the natural way, but some good grounds for the beggining may be priceless.

edit: bingo, Bungo :)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" So, let me get this straight, are you saying that we don't need websites like these preaching philosophies on how to behave in certain situations, what to say, what not to say, etc?"

Eh, well...sorta. I think it's more important to understand WHY a girl is attracted to you. And WHY you are attracted to a girl. What I'm saying is, if we all knew HOW attraction worked, we'd be so far ahead. This alll probably started when a group of friends sat around and said "Hey, Bill gets a lot of chicks, I wonder what he does". So Bill responded, "I don't know, just watch me". The friends watched him and attached labels to his behavior "He's so alpha, he's so confident, he's so this and he's so that"...and they tried to mimic that.

So one of the friends goes out and tries to be "alpha and confident". He approaches a girl, and talks to her. He is getting somewhere, she LIKES him. She gives him her number! So he thinks, "WOW this stuff really works". He goes back and tells the group, "guys try it!". So another friend goes out and hits on a girl. But she rejects him. He can't understand why...he was confident, and was as alpha as can be. So he goes back and explains to the group what happened (the first FR). So the group says "Hmmm...maybe you should have NEGed her, maybe you should have been more of a challenge, maybe you should have closed different". Welcome to the seduction community.

They never ONCE stopped to think..."why did it work?, How does attraction REALLY work?". If you guys knew anything about psychology you'd be able to understand. There is so much that happens unconsciously behind the scenes that you're not understanding. Things that look WAAAAY past your NEG, or your confident comment. This stuff happens naturally and takes care of itself. All that it's asking of you, IF the attraction is there...is to be real. And if it's not there (on her end) then it's for good reason that you'll never understand, but rather blame on your "weak close".

"If you try to be fake(applying DJ principals different from your personality), the girl will pick up on it because you aren't being who YOU really are. Is this what you are implying?"

I'm implying that you'd have the same results. We are so worried about liking girls too much, and showing too much interest, yet we have no problem changing our personalities in order to get them. Fvck that. I like me.

-Blitz

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So what I`m saying is: yea, the natural way, but some good grounds for the beggining may be priceless."

Good point. And I'm trying to find out where that fits in. You have to kill your desperation. I think a good way to do that is to understand WHY you are desperate to begin with. WHY you feel so nervous around chicks and feel the need to pamper them. From there you will see the truth.

-Blitz

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, things do happen for a reason(s) and these reasons can be tracked and changed. Sometimes it takes a lifetime...

Despertion, for me - I suppose - came from wanting sex, girls, and not getting any. So I probably started to belive I suck at getting chicks, and so I was becaming more desperate - If there was any chance "to score" I would catch it at all costs... And to not show my desperation, I would never even touch a girl, in other words - I was super-un-sexual. Results? no sex, no girls, bigger desperation, bigger fear of women... and so on... Some time before SoSuave I was beggining to understand *a little* but still not much.

And now, I just couldnt - even if I wanted to - come back to what was natural for me some time ago. I just couldnt be a puppy again no matter what and thats so great. But this site, yes - full of fantastic knowledge - but still must be treated individually, since everyone has a different disease (exept mayby for some very generall things like nice guy syndrome).

my .02$

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blitz from the story you told, many traits of the DJ philosophy
were used. Lets break it down a little:

"Well lets hang out tonight if you're going to be around, maybe you can meet us in the lobby or something".
^
He didn't sound depspate but at the same time had the balls to make the move.

I called her at about 10:00 and got her voicemail. I left a message.
^
They were on vacation and there was not time to waste! This is a great example on how to bend the rules.

I was excited to see her so I gave her a HUGE hug and picked her up and spun her around. That set the tempo. We were holding hands, and hugging.
^
Kino, smiling, excited to see her.

"Lets get married, tomorrow". She said "Okay!" in an excited voice. You could tell she knew I was teasing but she playing along. So I talked about the wedding, and our honeymoon, and that I have to propose. So we were walking down the strip and we passed by the volcano show in front of The Mirage. I got down on one knee and proposed to her.
^
Making her laugh always goes a far way, this is ESSENTIAL!

I've always found the best way to use the DJ mentality is by applying it not all the time...... but at the right times!!!!

You're right blitz,

You have to know why and when to use it rather than just how to use it!!

Elimidate

T

ThaREalDJ

UMMM...losers

OMG....so funny....you guys can't get B_I_T_C_H_E_S....so you look on a fag forum....

T

ThaREalDJ

Losers

well...most of you....Ofus and Xblitz seem to know what they are talking about.....but the rest of you....losers.....

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't pollute this board. If you can get chicks then that's wonderful. Either help other guys learn how, learn something yourself, or just stay out of it. These guys are here because they KNOW they need help getting women. You're telling them that is only stating the obvious and doing no good. Please be cool about it, thank you.

-Blitz

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz,

Sure, the concepts on this site can't work for everyone, but if it doesn't work, it's the user's fault. Not the ideas.

I got a number the other day. Ok. What if I went out, and acted with a thought in my mind like "Wow, this girl is great, I don't deserve her," I would have been destined to lose. However, I didn't. I used some of the techniques I've learned here, along with my charisma, and I did it well. It's the frame of mind.

I fancy myself fairly well versed in psychology, and I know that your subconscious talks to others' subconscious. Another person can tell if you're anxious, or afraid, or happy, or calm and cool. If I succumb to the old and weak feelings I once had, the side that doesn't believe in me or my abilities, then I will never be successful... In ANYTHING. Not in my job, in my life, in anything. I came here with an intent to make me better. I didn't come here solely to learn pick ups. I am a better man now. I have faith in what I do, I believe in myself, I am strong willed, and I refuse to believe that anyone could "hold me down," so to speak.

Just Be Yourself works! Sure. Because "just being yourself" has worked for years and years. That's why so many guys have flocked to this website looking how to become something more. Sure some of the guys here are faking it, and others just don't get it at all. But those who really CHANGE who they are... Those are the DJ's. They guys who better their situation. The guys who set goals and complete their goals. THAT is success.

If JBY worked, then this site wouldn't need to exist, and all the guys here who are trying to learn how to be a "player" would be wasting their time. But man after man has come here and found some success. Even if it's small to you, maybe it's a big step for them.

Originally posted by xblitz44x
I'm implying that you'd have the same results. We are so worried about liking girls too much, and showing too much interest, yet we have no problem changing our personalities in order to get them. Fvck that. I like me.

-Blitz
Good for you, but some people are unhappy with how they act, or how they feel, and they want to change. I have learned a great deal about myself through this website, and these forums. In fact, I think most people who really do take the time to learn who they are, as compared to who they want to be are able to do things with their lives they never thought they could do before they found sosuave.

I've come a long way in the last eight months. I am a man now, as compared to the boy I once was. Not because I can pick up girls, but because now, when I want to do something, I don't hold myself back. I don't sit and wish I would have done this or that. I do it.

-- Zero-

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Blitz,

Good post. I agree with what you've said completely.

And I've been thinking of something since I posted my views and have been reading yours. And that is, I think what we've said is true for guys who've been at this stuff for a while. It's really sad when you see some of those supposedly very advanced guys preaching all that nonsense about how they can make girls like them by using this technique or that technique.

But at the same time, after reading some of the replies to your post and to my post, I think I can see things from the perspective of most of the newer guys.

If a year and a half ago I would have read either of our threads, I would have asked myself what the hell those guys are talking about. I would have thought that I had been myself all along, and I've never gotten anywhere with that.

What I would not have realized was that I was not truly myself. I was what I had thought the girl wants me to be, or what I thought was the proper way to be. And assuming the girl stayed long enough to see who I truly am, I never did anything - never took the lead. The attraction may have been there, but I did nothing with it, so it naturally died.

Being yourself is without a doubt the best way to get a girl - ESPECIALLY if you're looking for an LTR (she'll find out what you're really like anyway, and if it's not what you initially displayed she'll be gone. That's why several of the gurus can get girls to sleep with them, but couldn't keep them if their lives depended on it).

The only problem is that most guys don't know how to be themselves, or for that matter even know who the heck they are.

What they have to do is find out who they truly are, and then be able to share with the world who they are. It took me a freakin year to master speed seduction, but I think for the average guy learning to be and share themselves makes mastering speed seduction look like a piece of cake.

If I were a new guy, I would need a clear path to follow. It would have been only after following that path for a while, all this time thinking that I'm getting closer and closer to the elusive pearly gates, would I have finally looked up from the ground and realized that this whole time I was walking around in circles, and that I was ALREADY at the pearly gates.

Blitz, I've met you in real life, and I can honestly say that you've got 10x more game than the average guy. Being yourself IS the best game you can play. Using SS, MM, blah, blah, blah would only reduce your success. That's because you've become comfortable in yourself. You no longer needed all that crap - you've realized that any success you had with those techniques was purely illusion - you would have had that success regardless, assuming that you would have went for it.

My recommendation for the guys here: Learn all you can about as many different methods as possible. Test EVERYTHING, but always keep in mind that those techniques are nothing more than false illusions. Use those techniques and strategies as a cocoon until you're ready to fly. But never forget that those techniques are just the cocoon, they are NOT the wings. You've always had the wings inside you - so start flying!

Master of the Universe

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree.

And when you are real, you learn to be a real winner. :)

Leyton House

Reaction score
I agree to you Zero. To my likings there is going too much JBY on here lately. If JBY works for some of you guys - then fine, you have the "game" together. But this side offers a lot of different information, and according to your background you can choose what you want to take for yourself and leave the rest. But just remeber a nice guy suffering from oneities (as I was one too). He comes here and learns a new mindset, he simply learns how reality works, because being AFC is being real for the nice guy!. And so he learns that the way in which he was seeing the world (including women) does not work at all, or at least that there maybe something wrong in his perception of reality. Then he has the option to change his way of thinking (and this will hopefully be in more parts of his life than dating).
The world (and especially women) try to make an AFC out of you, but do not reward you for being one. Here one can learn why. If that is all people will learn from this forum, it is definitely more than any model of JBYing will ever lead to. But maybe one can only understand this having been a nice guy...

LH

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree wtih everything you guys are saying. People always whining how to get confidence. You don`t get confidence. You already have it in you. In order to get it you must ACCEPT yourself for who you are and quit looking for APPROVAL from other people to tell you how to act. We need men in this world not slaves. All this crap on this site is just a way to keep you from your real self. I wouldn`t say all of it is bad, but you got to understand that these techniques and rules does not guarantee success. Besides, the real problem is not how to get women, but how to develop relationships that can be built on foundations of trust, honesty, loyalty,and friendship. DJs against AFCs, for what? Both can get women so what is the real issue here? DJs get burnt by women too. There is no special powers that suppose to exclude DJs from being used or heartbroken by women. It happens to all of us, even the best. Lets not forget that we are all humans here and no matter what seduction "tricks" we use, they are not 100% guaranteed. There is only one thing that will get you women and it is 100% successful. That is PERSISTENCE! With this, anybody can get women. Don`t matter if you`re a DJ or an AFC.

P.S. Lets get rid of all these damn labels (DJs and AFCs)

Last edited:

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post blitz

too many people that read this forum think that attracting a woman involves technical precise steps, they get their lay guides out and strategize patterns, kino, and the such...

all in all...it isn't their personality

being a DJ isn't about following directions, its about making this stuff SOO much a part of you, that it becomes second nature.

and from reading your story...the reason you had such a great time with the girl is because it was effortless...no slings, arrows, traps, seduction maps...DJing was second nature.

good post

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, with one exception. Some men are not naturally attractive to women. They can be themselves every day of the year for the rest of their lives and they won't get a girlfriend/lover/wife EVER. Why else would this site exist unless there were men who have problems being themselves and attracting women!?

They may be insecure, shy, dress like a slob, have no sense of humor (too serious), never stand up for themselves, a combination of things, WHATEVER. Maybe they never cared about it enough to learn the rules of dating, maybe they were teased a lot as a kid and it ruined their confidence, it could be a million different reasons. But the fact remains that some men actually need to WORK on themselves before they can attract women.

To me, that's what this site is all about. Improving yourself, your attitude, your confidence, learning new skills, and incorporating them INTO yourself so that you can BE yourself and attract women. Look at the content of the DJ Bible... the first section is all about the inner game - IOW confidence in yourself, getting the right attitude about the dating game, dealing with rejection, improving yourself and your life...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flyguy,

Most of the guys on this site, myself included, never WERE truely themselves and THAT was the reason that they had trouble with women. Just like an mASFer, or even a sosuaver, they tried to change themselves into the guy that they thought would best attract the woman. And when guys didn't find this website, they thought that if they were kind, and gentle, and sweet THAT would automatically get women to like them. Wrong. So they get here and think if they are ****y/funny, mysterious, a challenge then THAT is what girls wanted and that's what would make them attracted. WRONG, again. None of ANY of that shyt had anything to do with the attraction.

All it takes is an understanding of WHO you are (which I'll admit that this site does a decent job EVENTUALLY helping with). When you understand who you are (not who women, or sosuavers, or mASFers tell you to be) then you start radiating things that NATURALLY compell women to you. Things that you can't see, or put a label on. All that I'm saying is that if you can grasp an understanding of why women are attracted, you can save so much time and stop worrying about specifics of how many days this, should i call that, should I intentionally turn down her date, blah blah blah.

The self improvement thing is great. I'm all about that. But the theory that if you ACT like a challenge, and ACT busy, and ACT confident, that it'll just all of a sudden 'happen' is silly. To be truely confident is to be confident in yourself, not in strategies and tricks that you picked up from a website.

-Blitz