"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

be proud of me

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
No harm ,no foul, no worries.


Anyway, this was last tuesday when this happened. She didn't call me the next two days, which is fine with me, but she called me 6 times yesterday. Three were pretty legitimate reasons to call; she was lost in a part of town I used to live in, but later that night she called me and asked was I going out. She knew I was going out before she called, I always go out on fridays. Then she called me twice while I was actually out, asking "am I busy"... What the hell do you think...

The second t hime she called me I told her that I am on my way home, which I was, and I would call her when I got settled in. I figured that she wouldn't be calling me this much for nothing. Either she is extermely board, or she wanted something. I figured I would chat her up for 10 mintues or so and see if she wanted to do something last night, but when I called her she didn't pick up. I figured she was sleep or her BF was over, probably sleep, and I went to bed myself.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top