"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Be prepared.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Well, it was time I quit bytching about how you are noobtards and made a post to help you get the only thing that matters to you - Girls!

It's all about being prepared so let me tell you what is not right.

The immobile attacker

Some of you think everything is going to come your way. Just sit back and she'll come to you. Hell, someone might as well hand you a million bucks. The chances of that happening are about as high as me converting the world to Islam. You need to realise that if you want something, you can't depend on someone else for it. You MUST take charge for whatever concerns you because honestly... Who is more responsive to your needs and wants than yourself?

The unprepared flag runner

Yes, I'm using gaming terms to illustrate getting girls. Ok, you've stumbled on this site. All this new material and you just KNOW it's right and you gotta get out on the firled and seduce 100 women. You can't chase women when you're fat and ugly. You can't get women without a certain mastery of yourself. You can't take a fishing pole and expect to catch fish. If you're not ready, DON'T DO IT! It's that simple. I don't rush in blindly to a math test hoping for the best. I take charge of my future and study for that test.

The superfluous sniper

I see this alot. A guy that has skills but rarely uses them. I mean, he's good. But he's just not consitant. He pulls some crazy DJ moves once every 3 weeks. It doesn't work like that. Girls aren't going to wait for you. Then you just turn into the immobile defender and stand there waiting for something to happen.

The self absorbed pilot

So caught up in your little world of being a 'master DJ' that you have stopped being that. No longer do you approach or seduce because you are too busy imagining you are doing so. Wake up. People are moving around you. The world isn't turning along your gravitational center.

The overeager Combatant

Relates to the sniper. Here the guy is trying to do so much that he actually gets little done. Or worse, he tries to get something done in extremly unfavorable circumstances. For example, my friend just asked a girl out while she's still with her boyfriend. I even had one dude ask a girl out after her mother died (the day after). Honestly guys, you don't go in for the one hit wonder when you haven't worked at the chick.

My analogy is that asking a girl out is a hit or miss. If it hits, it needs tt hit for enough points to succeed. So don't approach a random chick and ask her right out. You need to lower the guards, seduce. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, SEDUCE!!!!

Ok, that's for my lame attempt at gaming analogies.

I have a serious problem when it comes to girls. I'm just NOT interrested. I can chat up any girl and get her real interrested. 2 minutes later, and this hasn't happened only once, I can't even remember her name. I mean, I've seen guys approach and do the same thing. You're just so BORING that the girl doesn't care about you. She doesn't care for you to come and talk about the weather or how great this concert is. You gotta get in there and show her point blank that you are an amazing guy. This is all about you. I'm not even gonna cover when you're amazing and the girl is not. I've had to just walk away when she was in mid sentence sometimes. Re-tard.

I don't usually approach. I think it's blatantly retarded. Especially in wrong situations (restaurants? THE MALL!?11?) It's too limiting and too much pressure on the actual encounter. I'm perfectly calm but the situation is just.. icky? If I do approach, it's never on sexual terms. It's actually to get to know the person before I do anything. Sure most of the time the person in a non-factor (my new term hehe).

I've never failed a seduction. You can't really fail a seduction. You have to be really skileld to do so actually. What most people fail at is timing. Who the hell goes for the kill with a friend before maknig the relationship sexual? Really, before you go in for the kill ask yourself 'Do I make her horny?' If the answer is no, then it is not time. Simple as that. I stress this point, take your time. Before, I wasn't always completly comfortable so I realised it was because the circumstances were not correct for my goal. you'd be surprised how well it works when your plans bend to situations changing. You also don't want to be looking for the wrong things in a situation. Know when a girl is only interrested in being your friend, your enemy whatever.

Getting girls is such a retarded matter. Any idiot can do it. The skill is in keeping the girl and continually out doing yourself. I suppose it only comes after the great revelation. The first time you do something great in your life and suddenly everything you once thought was unholy is now reduced to nothing. Let me say it again. Getting girls is a pathetically easy practice. Girls are horny little animals just as you are. Some of us somehow fail to remember that. Knowledge gets you leverage, so use it. You KNOW she wants your c*ck so play on that. It really is that freaking simple.

Also remember the horny part. You want to get her horny. Touching, flirting whatever. Lean in for a kiss but stop an inch away and pull away. Play the girl like a violin. Any DJ can easily do this. Currently, I've no interrest in that game. Seduction has become so easy that I am no longer looking to seduce 4 billion women but rather to find the ones that can also seduce. Hah, I remember my first time getting seduced by a female don juan. Funnest sexual encounter of my life. Okay, at first you need to learn to seduce but please don't waste your time on people who are just 'there'. Once you've got it down, move on to girls who they too know what to do. Dominating everything gets boring after awhile.

MAKE HER HORNY. And calm down. Slow the game down if you need to. No rush, everything is under control. No stress, a monkey could do this. Hell, every person you ever see is a result of this!

See? I can make a post without flaming people :p .
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Riding the tail of the third wave
Lik, very good post.

Your a very inteligent poster, but I think that you forget the order of things sometimes. You flamed kids that wanted to get laid, and were not ready for your philosophy on life and took you the wrong way. Once you help them kid girls, which you have, then they will understand your other posts. They can't fathum that there are other things besides girls. Its the same process that Matrix and BBB all went through. These noobs weren't ready for you.

This post was a step in the right direction.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I third what the man below me said.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
:D Bravo Lik

Now this is a great post.

It's good to see you put your knowledge to good use for the benefit of others. I hope this kinda turns a new leaf. I don't want to flame people, or be flamed for that matter. We're all in this together you have to remember, and we all have more or less similar goals we want to get out of being on this site. Personally I don't think there is as much room for the philosophical stuff as many would think. A little every once in a while is good, but remember it's gotta eventually tie in to the object of this site :p .

Smile! Keep up the good work.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
I third what the man below me said.
I can't tell what's funnier. 'Below' or the verb tense.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Despite me saying that other post was crap, this one is good, very good.

Props to you
 
Top