Be Politically incorrect!(Well str8 as well)

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out that being politically incorrect lands me more numbers then being politically incorrect. The main reason cowboys got the ladies were because they were bad-ass, but in an urban setting, there is no real dangers besides thugs, which we do not fight(well I don't).

So the next step up is to be a bada$! You do not have to break any laws, just liek cowboys, just express your opinion, not matter how many people feel it is wrong. Be funny, and not some dude who still can't figure out the South Park Gay Fish Jerk(Aka Kayne West), so do not be Kanye West, be The New Younger Chuck Norris.

I landed more numbers being myself, then when I was pretending to be the uptight nice guy.

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
I found out that being politically incorrect lands me more numbers then being politically incorrect. The main reason cowboys got the ladies were because they were bad-ass, but in an urban setting, there is no real dangers besides thugs, which we do not fight(well I don't).

So the next step up is to be a bada$! You do not have to break any laws, just liek cowboys, just express your opinion, not matter how many people feel it is wrong. Be funny, and not some dude who still can't figure out the South Park Gay Fish Jerk(Aka Kayne West), so do not be Kanye West, be The New Younger Chuck Norris.

I landed more numbers being myself, then when I was pretending to be the uptight nice guy.
...what?

Reaction score
nateistoraw said:

I understand where you're coming from. Eventually you're going to get it, just don't stop hustling and discovering yourself, and your capabilities within the female psyche. I think that where you're coming from is the initial fear of being a player, or attracting women you really otherwise wouldn't have feelings for unless they have a pusssy. That is how my game works, I can lie very honestly or not at all and still get the pusssy if that's what I want, because I don't pressure and I'm polite as well... Actually in reality that is wrong of me, politically incorrect yet you see it common in your environment.. Take heed. You will establish yourself. That is something you learn on your own. Chuch.

Jorge Gonzalez

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is good advice. The best advice with women is the advice you heard all along. "Just be yourself". If you are an a$$hole, act like it. If you are not an a$$hole then don't act that way. Just never be afraid of someone judging you for you who are, especially women. There are chicks for every type of dude out there and groupies for every male endeavor. You will come off fake if you act any way other than you normally do. I think the being politically incorrect thing would work with chicks upfront since you are not trying to act differently or fake to get in some chick's good graces like every other dude out there is trying to do.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pie in the Sky said:
I think this is good advice. The best advice with women is the advice you heard all along. "Just be yourself".
facepalm, don't get me wrong, there's a certain portion of the population who this is great advice for, but for the most part they aren't on these forums, most people are here because being themselves isn't working and they want to be/do better.

Whether it is being more confident, funnier, or just more social, in general they need to change something about themselves to redefine themselves as a man.

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
facepalm, don't get me wrong, there's a certain portion of the population who this is great advice for, but for the most part they aren't on these forums, most people are here because being themselves isn't working and they want to be/do better.

I think the heart of the problem most people here have with women has absolutely nothing to do with women. I think they have more deep seated issues to work out first. I don't mean to make such broad sweeping generalizations, but from what I have read off this forum in particular is a lot of people here don't really have good social skills/intelligence and that is what they should be focusing on, not women. They come off very weird, needy, or insecure. I don't mean to sound like an a$$. There is really nothing wrong with those people, they just need to get out there and start interacting with people and things will start falling into place. Yes, you will meet plenty of evil women, but you don't have to change your personality to get there. I am speaking from my own personal experience. I think that is pretty sound advice for the majority of the people here.

A lot of people here are also really bitter for some reason and have a chip on their shoulder. They blame their failures with women on women in general or society. I always find it humorous when I read one of those posts about evil "American women". I got news for you, contrary to popular belief, women are pretty much the same the world over. Again, I am speaking from personal experience. It's not women, it's you. What sense does it make to do the same thing over and over with women and expect to get a different result each time? The world isn't out of step, you are. Back to the topic, I think self-improvement is always a good thing, but make sure you are doing it for the right reasons.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pie in the Sky said:
I think the heart of the problem most people here have with women has absolutely nothing to do with women. I think they have more deep seated issues to work out first. I don't mean to make such broad sweeping generalizations, but from what I have read off this forum in particular is a lot of people here don't really have good social skills/intelligence and that is what they should be focusing on, not women. They come off very weird, needy, or insecure. I don't mean to sound like an a$$. There is really nothing wrong with those people, they just need to get out there and start interacting with people and things will start falling into place. Yes, you will meet plenty of evil women, but you don't have to change your personality to get there. I am speaking from my own personal experience. I think that is pretty sound advice for the majority of the people here.
I fully support this statement. most guys problems lay inside of them. mine do. if i could work out the kinks that i have in me, i would be so much better off. i think its the same with most guys on this site. of course going out and actually socializing with people will help you infinitely, but guys really need to be comfortable with who they are if they want to succeed with women, and more importantly life.