Be on your best behavior.. I'm making a list

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a very, VERY select few will have access to the new site I am working on. it's basically this site but it will have a lock on the home page where you can't get in without a password. invite only.

why?

Not trying tot ake away from this site. actually it is something I wish this site added or else I wouldn't have to resort to it... it takes time creating a site, installing vbullitin and ****.. that's time I could be getting ass.

but for me to keep coming here, I need to get something out of it. something more than telling newbs why buying flowers ont he first state is a bad thing day in and day out. I need people to push me. to stimilate me. and me others.

It will be a self improvement/ game enhancing site. everyone is required to post a life report at least once a week. we are going to push each other to be the best DJ's we can possibly be.

this was of course done before with mystery's lounge (even though I'm not the biggest fan of his theories) so I'm not trying to create anything that hasn't been done nor am I trying to make any money.. I just need to be stimulated and what better than a group of guys who are DJ's.

anyone who posts there is still expected and required to post here. if not you will be banned from my site. we can't leave this site with the blind leading the blind.

If I choose you, you will get a PM from me, with a login and password over the next 3 weeks.

i will be sending alot of time on this site the next 2 weeks reading everyones post. it's a slow time in horse racing season until august when it heats up and I'm not going to have time..b ut this is an important thing to me. when I say selective, I mean.. 30-50 people if that selective. whoever deserves it.

I'll be watching you

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea backbreaker. Only having the people who actually go out with girls, doing approaches, and living their life giving new insight. I definitely would love to hear nothing but INTELLIGENT posts from experienced DJs without having to sort through the garbage. I'm in.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not just that. although that has alot to do with it.

a person is his best in life when he has people of like pushing him to do better.

I remember back in the days of basketball practice some of the physical things I could do. Run 5 in 1's (5 times down and back in less than a mintue) for an hour straight.. if I was the only one in the gym, i never would have gotten to that point. I had people pushing me and I pushed them.

my old business. I never would have done it alone. I'm smart but the down times i had a guy pushing me and likewise for him

I'm in need of people pushing me to be the best I can be. And we need to be there for each other. Not just women. financial, health..

and likewise, the people who get better there, can come here and give advice and show what happens whan a DJ takes the world by storm.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that DMHV **** might work on chicks, but you're definitely not the prize! :p

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he is worth it yes he will. I don't discriminate. i'm as serious as cancer about this.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of coure, that's the point. or at least par tof the point. I don't want 50 mes running around. i want to be challenged.

greatness can only come when ones thoughts have been challenged and put through the ringer.

when I'm fvcking up in life, I want to be held accountable for it by other like people. I want to be pushed.

there are alot of things this forum is going to have that I won't go into details here. but again.. it's going to be a life changing expericne for myself and hopefully everyone involved. again, I've put about half a year's thought into this.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not let anyone browse the forum, but only password members would be allowed to post. There are in between guys like me who are not going to be asking dumb questions about giving girls flowers, but at the same time may not yet be DJs and have no problem shutting up and listening to someone with something profound to say while we're learning the game.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no.. I have my reasons.. trust me

how do you know you aren't one of the people I plan on inviting? the list is going to shock some people. I am starting to get a hell of a feel for everyone (who posts) here. that's how much work I put into it. there are some new guys here who I REALLLY like. there a guy here with 350 posts that I can just tell from his post isn't learning anything. he knows who he is.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you this... first and foremost it's going to be people who I know have gotten what they can out of this site. that doesn't mean you have had to be here for ever. but it means that you aren't really being helped as much asyou can by being here.

this isn't a bad forum.. it's a HELL of a forum or else I wouldnt' be here.. but I've peaked, and I can tell some others have as well.

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I like the idea of accountability. We are all just names on this site. Who knows, if we had a more "close-knit" community, we wouldn't just throw ideas around like we we're the king of all...I think it has the possibility to be a place for more sincere, geniune people.

I'm in!...I mean, if your cool with that:)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, i'm writing a post on it tomorrow. lol, I didnt know it was HIS site. I'm putting some thought into what I want to write about.. any suggestions wuld be apprciated. I told him that. otherwise I would have done it a long time ago. I have alot of loyalty to this site but I wll help my man out.

his site and mine might even be linked together. we are talking about it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basbhat said:
Wow, I like the idea of accountability. We are all just names on this site. Who knows, if we had a more "close-knit" community, we wouldn't just throw ideas around like we we're the king of all...I think it has the possibility to be a place for more sincere, geniune people.

I'm in!...I mean, if your cool with that:)
\

I just noticed.. due you might have the lowest post avg in the history of sosuave.. nothing wrong with that however

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
\

I just noticed.. due you might have the lowest post avg in the history of sosuave.. nothing wrong with that however

haha...well, to be honest, I didn't want to go around giving advice these past few years when I still thought I needed it myself! Also, after a disastrous stint with a woman in my early 20s, I completely forswore women for about 2 and a half years and focused on myself, hence, my low post avg. I still tread lightly...I'm not giving away my dream!

In my defense, I believe I can bring a lot to the table!