Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Not Afraid

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I unveil a new technique.... wait. No. A new concept. Yes, that's it. A concept not frequently mentioned on here. So let us begin.

Many people ask me for advice. I lovingly give it, and occasionally ask for it. Quite a few questions go like this:

"What are the chances of me getting accepted/rejected by a girl if I do ___?"

"Would she ever dump her boyfriend for me?"

"I feel like I am alienating her. What should I do?"

I feel that to answer these, a story is in order.

If you watch "Boy Meets World", this is when Corey is little.(Yeah, I got the concept for this post from the Disney Channel. Bite me.)

Little Corey was invited to a party (just hitting his teen years). It was a girl throwing the party, a girl with very volptuous curves, and a nice, symetrical, pretty face, dirty blonde type hair perfectly straight. Now, it was basically a geek party, because the girl's parents took off "unpredictable guys" off the list. Corey, desperately seeking to be cool, tried to explain that he is unpredictable too. The girl wasn't convinced, so Corey, very quickly, wrapped his arms around the girls neck and went very close to her face (about 6-8 inches). The girl could barely hide her surprise: With a smile, she said "what are you going to do, Corey?"

Ahh, the moment of truth.

Corey looked straight into her eyes, and said "I don't know, I'm in way over my head." The girl then pulled back, and said "You are so P.A.". Corey responded with "P.A.?", to which the girl replied "Parentally Acceptable (remember that the unpredictable kids, the DJs were not invited).

Now, what does this story mean?

Read it closely. The girl could barely hold her surprise and joy back when Corey went in close to her. Face to face, just the way girls like their intimate moments to be. She thought for a second that he would plant his lips on hers. She could barely restrain herself with a faint smile. But then Corey backed off. Typical AFC.

Even if you are a nobody, if you pull off what Corey failed at, then you will earn the girl's respect, even if she doesn't like it. Everyone else will notice. I guarantee it. Your name will spread like a wild forest fire. You will be the center of attention. That's alyways good.

What, exactly, in your actions made these people talk about you?

A rare quality: you showed and proved that you are a man who is NOT afraid to go for what he wants in life. You want a girl, you go up to her, you plant a kiss on her. UNless you're absolutely ugly, and paid no attention to yourself before you left to go to the party, she will enjoy it at least partially (chances are she will enjoy it greatly if the kiss is good.)

I know many of you newbies and AFCs are thinking: "Well, what if she pulls away? What if this, and what if that?"

I ask you not to be concerned with such trivialities! Just do it, and I guarantee your name will get around, even if the girl doesn't like what you did (but she should!), you are sure to be the man of the hour. over girls will gravitate toward you, and guys will admire you more. This move especialyl works if previously in your high school life, you never did anything. Why? Because this is a chance to pop out of your shell and show everyone what you are about, that you are a full-fledged Don Juan not afraid to grab what he wants.

Now, I've told you about the outcomes of what happens, but I did not yet mention how to go about this, and what the girl likes about this.

So here is the concept you wanted so badly, the product of my past few weeks of searching: The techniques you use contribute to one thing. That thing is central, the ONLY important thing that a girl used to evaluate you: how you make her feel. How you make a girl feel is the only important thing. The 3 basic principles of mine (which can be found on this forum if you do a search) are three techniques used to attract any girl. What I've found these techniques to do is to stimulate how a girl feels and thinks about you, which leads to an increased attraction between the two of you.

Little Corey brought out the joy of the stale, sour, beautiful girl by giving her a rise of euphoria, making her feel special, making her have something she desires, like all other girlsL intimacy. Corey made her feel excited and wanted. If you can arouse that in a girl, she is yours.

So try that little technique that Corey tried to pull off. See where it gets you! I guarantee you won't be disappointed with your results! Slap on some 'Curve', your nicest pair of pants, a t-shirt + collar shirt, a nice shiny watch, fix your hair to look just perfect, then go out there and do it. It's completely worth it. Don't stop mid-way like our poor AFC friend Corey. You are a full fledged Don Juan. Don Juans are not afraid of what they want. If they are afraid, good. They only try harder to succeed. Email me or IM me with your success stories using what I've mentioned!

Be Not Afraid.

~Whatsupwiddat

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, don't have any questions, don't have any doubts, just go after what you want, get straight to the point!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u talk abotu predictability... well most girls would think if a guy is that far theyre gonna kiss.. i would figure not kissing would be unpredictable..LOL..
wtf dude that made no sense about predictability..

i mean come on if ur real close and getting closer about to kiss.. u EXPECT a kiss.. so its not UNPREDICTABLE..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
u talk abotu predictability... well most girls would think if a guy is that far theyre gonna kiss.. i would figure not kissing would be unpredictable..LOL..
wtf dude that made no sense about predictability..

i mean come on if ur real close and getting closer about to kiss.. u EXPECT a kiss.. so its not UNPREDICTABLE..
Thats not even the point of the post. If you wanna be that unpredictable and show her youre a ***** by all means whenever you get near a girl try it out.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this post is awsome. It is refreshing to read something completly new. Instead of just the same old concepts being posted over and over again. Good Job.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*thumbs up*

I'll have to remember that, always learning something new when I come here :D

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus ****ing christ, whatever you do ppl, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POST. WTF u thinking wuwd?

You havent even done this man, u know how i know you havent? Cause if you did do it, once you got slapped in the face you would realise its a stupid ass thing to do. The disney channel, apparently contrary to popular belief, is not the best place to learn how to be a DJ.

Btw, doing that does not show anything, anything but you are still an AFC trying to prove yourself to the girl. This tip is weak at best.

newbies b warned, you MUST filter a LOT of posts on this board.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Jesus ****ing christ, whatever you do ppl, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POST. WTF u thinking wuwd?

You havent even done this man, u know how i know you havent? Cause if you did do it, once you got slapped in the face you would realise its a stupid ass thing to do. The disney channel, apparently contrary to popular belief, is not the best place to learn how to be a DJ.

Btw, doing that does not show anything, anything but you are still an AFC trying to prove yourself to the girl. This tip is weak at best.

newbies b warned, you MUST filter a LOT of posts on this board.
LOL what?! i got all my game from "young corey"!!

haha so tru dawg, this post is garbage

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well WUWD I got to know now How many times have you done this?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Word to the wise:

There are some lawsuit happy people out there, moreso parents. Don't go and forcefully kiss a girl, watch her go home and tell daddy - and get your a$$ in court.

(Yes I know it's just kissing, which seems like nothing, but it's also sexual harassment... laws in this country for this stuff aren't beautiful, and doing something like this can very well be thought of as malicious activity. Make sure she won't mind beforehand, I realize 9 times out of 10 nothing will happen (in the event that she's unhappy you kissed her) but I don't want someone getting in sh!t cuz of SoSuave).

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD, where were you Saturday night??? I could have so used this story before prom night. Arrrrrghh!

If you guys saw my other thread here, you'd know I want to kick my own ass. I was there, staring into this beautiful girl's eyes with her grabbing me all over and I didn't go in for the kill. I feel like such a jackass for not doing it. Now I have to think of a way to make it right, when I could be in a great relationship right now. Blah.

Maybe damned if you do, but more often that not surely damned if you don't!!!!!!

Last edited:

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this works.. most of the time. Obviously the girl has to have some interest in you, though. You have to be in the right situation, too, like Corey was.

I kind of did something like this on Sunday night. I was out driving around with my buddies and I had my girl friend in the backseat with me. She was laying down on me and just resting on me all night. We caught eye contact once, and I thought to myself "I should kiss her." Well I didn't. But we caught eyes again and I went in and kissed her on the cheek then we started making out. Now we are hanging out again this weekend :)

So, this will work. It just depends on your situation. This girl showed obvious signs of interest, so if I didn't go for it, I'd be an idiot. If you know she has some interest in you, I think it's worth a try.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
LOL what?! i got all my game from "young corey"!!

haha so tru dawg, this post is garbage
Maybe Dip, just maybe if you had the balls to do it, I doubt I'd be hearing anything from you. I dare you to get off your lazy behind and get it done. And why are you such a "yes-man" to oakraiderz2 and Jester?

Dear Kalen: I don't go to parties. So I've never done that exact same stunt before. But I will try if I do; that's a promise.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the example in the post is a bad one... But the basic mindset is good. Don't be afraid to be ballsy and take a risk with a girl, while at the same time knowing limits and not getting in serious trouble. Getting kicked in the nuts really, really sucks... It's happened to me from doing things like this. So use caution.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Maybe Dip, just maybe if you had the balls to do it, I doubt I'd be hearing anything from you. I dare you to get off your lazy behind and get it done. And why are you such a "yes-man" to oakraiderz2 and Jester?

Dear Kalen: I don't go to parties. So I've never done that exact same stunt before. But I will try if I do; that's a promise.
LOL if i had the balls to do it? listen lady, i get more ass then u see...look at yourself, your online all day and u have 2000+ posts, and u meet MEN online, not girls, MEN and ONLINE...

how am i a yes man? i make my own ****in decisons kid...show me ONE more place where i was a "yes" man to jester...

get some nuts
geta life
get a girl
pz!
1!