"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Be mean

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
I just wanted to post this up as a quick tip. NEVER make anything easy for a girl when she's in a good frame of mind, always give her a hard time and be mean in a fun way. I get called a mean bastard on a regular basis, to which I laugh or simply reply "I know". They moan and groan at how mean I am to them, but when I have to leave they don't want me to go.

This only applies to girls that know how to participate in a conversation though and give you time to work them over a bit. The really snobby girls don't usually put up with being toyed with and run for the nearest AFC when they sense they're being poked fun of, who will provide some ass kissing to fix the damage that her little fragile ego might have sustained.

Just to make it clear, don't go overboard and cuss her out or something, just make her work for everything you give her. It's almost like some form of army conditioning. You break her down a bit by being somewhat of a jerk, and then throw her a little victory here and there so she thinks she's making progress in winning you over.

We all like a challenge so don't forget to give her one too!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
There's a difference between being a loveable pain the the butt and being a despised azzhole. Figure that out first, and you're half way there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ginobili

New Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Being mean in a joking way works well and acting like you dont give a sht.
 

jbrunner_ipa

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Where I Lay my head is Home
yeah, you can't just be an @$$. This takes a while to learn and you will go over the line the first couple of times (or couple hundred, depending on who you are) you try to neg-hit or something like that.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jakethasnake
There's a difference between being a loveable pain the the butt and being a despised azzhole. Figure that out first, and you're half way there.

So I guess Iam a despised azzhole! Now I know what I have been doing wrong! But now the thing is, I enjoy being a azz so much, I don't want to be charming or nice. :confused: or do I?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
643
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Originally posted by On_the_Top
So I guess Iam a despised azzhole! Now I know what I have been doing wrong! But now the thing is, I enjoy being a azz so much, I don't want to be charming or nice. :confused: or do I?
Or, do you wanna get laid? :confused:
 

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
738
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Nottingham, England.
"Be Mean"

Oh, the humanity!

You don't have to be nasty to get laid...
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Today I was mean to two girls. While they were talking i always interupted with sentences like 'shut up' or 'this ***** didn't know when to STFU'

Some 'playful' kino started :cool:
 
Top