Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be looking for 'unintended attraction'!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have been sorting through the mailbag, boys and girls, and have found that a lot of questions (other than woman asking me to marry them) are about attraction. Fabulous - who would've guessed that people would ask about attraction on the Don Juan forum?:D

Anyways, today's tip is about something that I personally find happening to be a ridiculous amount lately, and that is unintended attraction. Before we begin, I'll clarify:

As we all know, it is our right and duty as members of society to mack it up with hot chicks left and right :D. However - when you are macking it with that hot chick, you might be a little nervous (ADMIT IT! ;)), or maybe a little bit too into 'overanalyzing', etc. Now, I commonly find myself working a pair of chicks consisting of the hot chick (target) and her friend (sometimes an UG, but surprisingly alot are attractive as well!).

When I'm working this two-person group (or sometimes three chicks), I often find that I will bounce my C&F off of her FRIENDS just as much as her. My personal experience says that the theory around here of NOT talking to your target initially (to create 'challenge') is pure, unadulterated bullsh*t. I head right in to the target, work her, work her friends, all at once. But I digress.

When working this group, I find that I don't care one bit about any success in hitting on her friends. Not one ounce. I can get pretty bold, and that lands me big laughs and huge bonus points - however, I am still concentrating on landing my 'target' in the group, not her friends.

What has happened to me in recent times has been that:
- I would work the target in her group
- I would NOT make a whole lot of progress with the target
- The rest of the group would become attracted to me

Now, I can't really offer a good explanation other than the fact that I simply don't care when talking with the group. However - here is where the good point is: be aware for signs of interest from the rest of the group. No joke - I have been able to close 5 or 6 chicks from groups in the past week.

Once you see members of the group biting onto your pitch - CAPITALIZE! Isolate and CLOSE! I can't stress this enough!

I know that this concept of 'indirect attraction' is hard to explain in words. Wish I could show it to you guys, but words will have to do.
I am NOT saying that you should do this all the time instead of just abandoning all hope on the target : but it is REALLY BIG for you guys to be able to RECOGNIZE the situation when the chicks from the group start BUYING INTO YOU and, if they are hot, CLOSE THEM.

And yes - I am not too picky :D. I operate on an equal-opportunity basis: as long as a girl is somewhat attractive, I will give her a shot. I automatically disqualify the obese/headcases, though ;).

Questions/comments welcome.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely good post, I find similar things happen to me when I get involved in the groups.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump-eroo.:D

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice !!

You're getting more fucking money as time passes !!

And you know it ;)

Congrats,

BBB

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update:

This stuff continues to work for me. Got 3 closes in the past 3 days using it. It is really weird - I'll either manage to close the target, or close the GROUP. But you know what? I ain't complaining! :D