I've never really read too much about the whole being ****y and funny thing, but I'm pretty sure that I got the mindset that everybody means when they talk about being ****y and funny.
Like 1 and a half years ago, I wasn't in that mindset at all. I was just the good type of guy thinking being all nice and polite is what the ladies want you to be. Then I made friends with somebody who was good with women and he was being ironic/sarcastic all the time. I really must have picked up that type of mindset up from him in a subconscious way and it worked wonders for me.
By "being ironic/sarcastic" I mean basically not taking things too seriously, talking sexually with them and ..well being ironic a lot ;-). If u think a little I bet somebody with that type of mindset will come to your mind.
I have to say it again...Switching from the mindset most people have to being ironic/sarcastic a lot really worked wonders for me. First of all I`d say it rises a girl's IL generally cause they like that type of guy. (I bet it`s the same thing with girls who act cheeky. If I think about it, I definetly gotta say that I love it when a girl is nice BUT cheeky...you know the type of girl you wanna put across your knee and spank LOL)
Besides I think it helps you stay out of the friend's zone. I used to be the type of guy who made friends with girls and ended up in the friends zone due to being too damn nice and everything. Having this ironic/sarcastic (call it ****y&funny if u want) type of mind set made a really hot girl who I had been friends with for half a year or so literally fall for me and want to **** my brains out (you can imagine the rest right?;-)), besides I definetly noticed that it increased other girl's ILs and made a few of them fall for me.
I know this is nothing brand new. Its basically the ****y and funny thing, but my point is you just need to be IRONIC/SARCASTIC.
(I just added /sarcastic to every "ironic" I wrote, cause I think sarcastic might be more appropriate...my first language aint english tho, so Im not quite sure about this one)
Like 1 and a half years ago, I wasn't in that mindset at all. I was just the good type of guy thinking being all nice and polite is what the ladies want you to be. Then I made friends with somebody who was good with women and he was being ironic/sarcastic all the time. I really must have picked up that type of mindset up from him in a subconscious way and it worked wonders for me.
By "being ironic/sarcastic" I mean basically not taking things too seriously, talking sexually with them and ..well being ironic a lot ;-). If u think a little I bet somebody with that type of mindset will come to your mind.
I have to say it again...Switching from the mindset most people have to being ironic/sarcastic a lot really worked wonders for me. First of all I`d say it rises a girl's IL generally cause they like that type of guy. (I bet it`s the same thing with girls who act cheeky. If I think about it, I definetly gotta say that I love it when a girl is nice BUT cheeky...you know the type of girl you wanna put across your knee and spank LOL)
Besides I think it helps you stay out of the friend's zone. I used to be the type of guy who made friends with girls and ended up in the friends zone due to being too damn nice and everything. Having this ironic/sarcastic (call it ****y&funny if u want) type of mind set made a really hot girl who I had been friends with for half a year or so literally fall for me and want to **** my brains out (you can imagine the rest right?;-)), besides I definetly noticed that it increased other girl's ILs and made a few of them fall for me.
I know this is nothing brand new. Its basically the ****y and funny thing, but my point is you just need to be IRONIC/SARCASTIC.
(I just added /sarcastic to every "ironic" I wrote, cause I think sarcastic might be more appropriate...my first language aint english tho, so Im not quite sure about this one)