Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Honest...What Is The Most AFC/S.I.M.P Move You Have Ever Done For A Woman?

BluntForceTrauma

Reaction score
While out today, I bumped into someone I used to be so in love with back in the day. A bad boy loving, spark seeking chick who if asked to by her, I would have groveled to kiss her feet and would then suck a fart out of her ass.

Our story was the same story any love struck "good guy" chump would tell. Dated for a while and suddenly boom. Friend zone after the "you're a nice guy but I don't feel the spark."

Late while in the friend zone, I would listen to her tales of woe as she went through fool after fool, dope dealer after dope dealer only to settle on a domestic abuser. Thank the maker, I resisted the urge to swoop in like a violent Captain Save A Hoe or there would be a @#$# up thug, I would have been @#$# up or caught a case.

Flash forward to the last counseling session in which she said she really wanted a good paying job at a place the I knew the HR manager.

I told I would try to get her in the door and talked to the HR manager, a lady who I used to bang but didn't hold in high regard as spark lover.

I talked to the HR lady who saw my desperation and willingness to serve my spark loving mistress. She laid it out, if I give her a rim job, lick her box and let her face sit, she would hire my elusive love.

Of course, I did all of this and secured her employment. I later went to spark lover and told her she was good to go.

She told me she changed her mind and didn't want to work there....

OK...Can anyone top that lame event?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz grabs a beer, kicks back his chair and starts to reminiscent...nah...nothing beats that shiet you just laid out.

Roflmao!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While out today, I bumped into someone I used to be so in love with back in the day. A bad boy loving, spark seeking chick who if asked to by her, I would have groveled to kiss her feet and would then suck a fart out of her ass.

Our story was the same story any love struck "good guy" chump would tell. Dated for a while and suddenly boom. Friend zone after the "you're a nice guy but I don't feel the spark."

Late while in the friend zone, I would listen to her tales of woe as she went through fool after fool, dope dealer after dope dealer only to settle on a domestic abuser. Thank the maker, I resisted the urge to swoop in like a violent Captain Save A Hoe or there would be a @#$# up thug, I would have been @#$# up or caught a case.

Flash forward to the last counseling session in which she said she really wanted a good paying job at a place the I knew the HR manager.

I told I would try to get her in the door and talked to the HR manager, a lady who I used to bang but didn't hold in high regard as spark lover.

I talked to the HR lady who saw my desperation and willingness to serve my spark loving mistress. She laid it out, if I give her a rim job, lick her box and let her face sit, she would hire my elusive love.

Of course, I did all of this and secured her employment. I later went to spark lover and told her she was good to go.

She told me she changed her mind and didn't want to work there....

OK...Can anyone top that lame event?
LMFAO. I’m just trying to envision the “negotiations” HAHAHAHA!

-Augustus-