Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be honest, be blunt, care less and spin plates

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating this girl for the last month or so.
Fake boobs, 5000 facebook friends, does some modelling on instagram (I don't have instagram so don't really care) and she showed me that every photo of her get likes in the thousands.

Anyway, she asked me from the start if I was seeing other girls, I told her the truth yes, I'm seeing other girls, one of them is my primary girl who I like the most, so she gets more attention from me, because we have been through more together.

I ignored her for days last week when I was 3 days at my primary girls house.

Anyway, after I ignored her for 3 days, she called me, sobbing, how she feels a soul connection with me. She bought me all kinds of presents, arranged a dinner.
We met on a date and nothing was spoken about it only fun on the date, no drama, we just went to dinner, movies, amazing sex after, she totally gave herself.

And then she tells me, that it turns her on I'm seeing other girls because she loves the competition and she loves it how little I care about her feelings.

This is a girl with thousands of orbiters on facebook and instagram who she doesn't give a **** about.
But a scumbag guy like me who cheats on his girlfriend with her, and ignores her whenever I feel like I get to take the whole prize.

Care less guys, it's true.

A

AJ84

Fake boobs, 5000 facebook friends, does some modelling on instagram (I don't have instagram so don't really care) and she showed me that every photo of her get likes in the thousands.

Anyway, she asked me from the start if I was seeing other girls, I told her the truth yes, I'm seeing other girls, one of them is my primary girl who I like the most, so she gets more attention from me, because we have been through more together.

Anyway, after I ignored her for 3 days, she called me, sobbing, how she feels a soul connection with me. She bought me all kinds of presents, arranged a dinner.
We met on a date and nothing was spoken about it only fun on the date, no drama, we just went to dinner, movies, amazing sex after, she totally gave herself.

And then she tells me, that it turns her on I'm seeing other girls because she loves the competition and she loves it how little I care about her feelings.

This is a girl with thousands of orbiters on facebook and instagram who she doesn't give a **** about.
But a scumbag guy like me who cheats on his girlfriend with her, and ignores her whenever I feel like I get to take the whole prize.

Some girls get off on being the other woman. It's not about any deep interest in the guy. For them It's an ego boost to be able to maintain attention from men who have girlfriends or wives who they think aren't woman enough to keep their man from straying. It's her way of feeding her ego while giving a 'f**k you you can't keep your man happy' to the girlfriend that you're cheating on.

She's an Instagram 'model' who brags to you how many likes she gets (primarily from men, because women typically don't follow Instagram models). So she's rubbing it in your face in a playful way that she has 1000s of orbiters aka options.

It's probably a game to her as well.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this chick has no self esteem but if I were you I’d make her do some nasty stuff in the bedroom

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be careful. I would guess that a girl like that has serious issues. it makes my spidey sense tingle wondering how long she's going to think it's cool that she has to 'compete' for your attention....when does that competition turn into her crawling into your bathroom window so she can be nekked in your bed when you come home, possibly with another girl.

feel me?

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the "correct" response to the question, are you seeing other people? I've had this before and it gets me every time. It's open ended because I may not have other dates lined up at that specific time but it is not to say I wouldn't spin other plates. If I say yes, it implies I have been on other dates recently. If I say no, it implies I have no other options. I wish it was just obvious to them that the answer is yes I would see other people. If I haven't been on dates recently or if I have I say the same thing, "I'm keeping my options open, I would go on other dates". This makes me sound a PUA - especilly if I can tell the girl I am with hasn't been on many dates.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a married guy who gets like no sex, I truly resent the hell out of you for posting this story. I always thought you could be a nice guy but sh*t, I'm about worn out of being nice. I'm ready to be a d*ckhead.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
As a married guy who gets like no sex, I truly resent the hell out of you for posting this story. I always thought you could be a nice guy but sh*t, I'm about worn out of being nice. I'm ready to be a d*ckhead.
as women age they lower their standards to get married so they have a provider at least to some extent, and because its better than not being married. but once kid is there they wont have sex with you anymore (if it's your case)

personally I got fed up with 3 dates and no sex recently cant imagine what you are going through lol

Reaction score

Got any pictures of her?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as women age they lower their standards to get married so they have a provider at least to some extent, and because its better than not being married. but once kid is there they wont have sex with you anymore (if it's your case)

personally I got fed up with 3 dates and no sex recently cant imagine what you are going through lol
It's called marriage hell. Every excuse under the sun now to get down to business. I was getting married to have a meaningful relationship, family, she was getting married to have kids and access to resources. Guess who won? Pretty soon though, no more mister nice guy.

Reaction score
It's called marriage hell. Every excuse under the sun now to get down to business. I was getting married to have a meaningful relationship, family, she was getting married to have kids and access to resources. Guess who won? Pretty soon though, no more mister nice guy.
Won what?

What are you gonna do that isn't illegal?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just arrived home from another night with this girl.
She started drama about my main girl again at 3 o clock at night.
I need to make up my mind, I need to choose, I'm playing her, I'm using her, She has 5 guys who are begging her to fvck her, but for me is holding them off.
I told her do what you want to do, I'm not dumping my main girl.
She stepped out of bed, annoyed, put her pyjama back on and stared into the ceiling for like 10 minutes and gave me a lecture about playing games, I rolled over to sleep.
When I woke up she was rubbing my dck, and jumped on me to fvck me.
When I went to the shower I came out she made a whole continental breakfast and was telling me how I am making her feel so natural, and such a strong connection.
She asked if we could stay in the bed all day, I told her I had to get home because the snowfall is really bad in Amsterdam atm.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Because women are hypergamous they can't be satisfied if they truly believe you think she is the best. They want to be #2 so there is room to trade up.

One good thing about meeting girls at bars or strip clubs is you get the opportunity to make women compete for you in front of other women. If you get a few who actually really like you and start talking about you when you are not there, you establish prizeability. Then she can brag and say "I hooked up with that guy" and know that the girl is jealous. If she can't brag about you, she'll find someone she can brag about.

Women used to brag about finding a beta provider who would love them. They would brag about being faithful to him, and brag about avoiding the players who would only leave them (single motherhood was a death sentence in the days before welfare). That meant lots of security and a family. Now that the state pays women to go on welfare women want pretty boys (even fat, 50 year old women). Now women brag about cheating on their husbands with players.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Or i should say a woman who is already invested will.
But she won't invest unless she feels she is trading up...

Just because they jump ship doesn't mean they lost feelings for you. For example, she is dating two men but moves in with one and has to end it with the other, then the first guy stinks up the bathroom for 2 months. Who do you think she's thinking about?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this chick has no self esteem but if I were you I’d make her do some nasty stuff in the bedroom
From personal experience, the more attractive the woman is, the more insecure and little-girlish she is on the inside. She may behave like an in impenetrable tank of confidence, but if you dig deep enough and treat them like your equal instead of being and AFC, they eat out of your hand.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always find other peoples views interesting especially other Countries......if any woman ive been dating(UK) has got even a sniff theres other women involved, even if its her own 2+2 = 5......

SHES GONE QUICKTIME, come bk for sex in a months time but deffo dont want to continue dating

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fuched up.

It is even in the bible that a wife is not suppose to with hold affection from her husband.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fuched up.

It is even in the bible that a wife is not suppose to with hold affection from her husband.
I take most of the responsibility here. I did everything you're not supposed to, to be a nice guy, to show how much of a "good" guy (read sap) that I could be. Normally you would think, "Hey, if I'm nice to you, you'll be nice to me", what a stupid f*cking mistake that was. She saw me coming from a mile away. I might as well have strapped a sign that said, "dumbf*ck meal ticket here." Hey, live and learn right? I'd never normally endorse cheating but I'll tell you, I've had it, being the nice guy is for f*cking saps.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take most of the responsibility here. I did everything you're not supposed to, to be a nice guy, to show how much of a "good" guy (read sap) that I could be. Normally you would think, "Hey, if I'm nice to you, you'll be nice to me", what a stupid f*cking mistake that was. She saw me coming from a mile away. I might as well have strapped a sign that said, "dumbf*ck meal ticket here." Hey, live and learn right? I'd never normally endorse cheating but I'll tell you, I've had it, being the nice guy is for f*cking saps.
You may have made some mistakes but to have sex with held from you like this os beyond that.
You're doing to yourself right now what you are allowing her to do, walk all over you.
When my ex would be an ass and couldn't connect as soon as i saw her i would pick her up and aggressivley bang her allover the place. Literally and figuratively put her in her place.

You need to step up like that or something. Take control.