Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be desire less

Reaction score
Just as Pook said, "Be desire less". Bigneil made a post about something similar. In which, he wrote about how his girlfriend told him that girls love it more if they kissed you first, or initiate kino first. Though I'm pretty sure Pook's saying didn't cross his mind when he made that post.

Allow me to explain, and if I stray from the original meaning, Bigneil, you can correct me. I think what it actually is, is to not make a move.

Now, before you start flaming me on that, we all know you have to make a move in other to sleep with the girl, but do you know the other instance where you just hang out with the girl, and not try to have sex with her?

"Why is that?" you ask.

Well, the reason beign, if she is a bad chick, she has dated a lot of dudes who want the same thing. Now I'm not saying you won't get to bang her, but there will come a time where she'll start making excuses not to meet with you because she knows what's going to happen. Hence, she'll start flaking on you. The attraction, which use to be there, will sizzle out, and you, my fellow DJ, would be posting on here asking for advice on how to recharge that attraction, which a lot of prople here will tell you to go NC.

Now tell me, do you want her craving sex from you, or do you want her flaking? Your choice man.

I mean, I'm not against banging a chick you met one week ago, and I also know making a move improves you chances significantly, but, if you want to get rid of the lmr, and a lot of sh*t games, then this is my advice to you.

Be her friend first. now I'm not talking about her other orbiters, but, the friend who she desperately wants to bang. You know what to do. I eman, you do know how to be that kind of friend right? Well if you don't look up advices on kino.

If anyone has something to add, or, if you think I'm mistaking, feel free to point out the mistake.

By the way, this is from a conversation I had with a dude I met on Thursday. Credit goes to him for teaching me teaching me this.

Edit: I failed to say that, the bottom line is, don't try or ask to have sex with her. I mean, if you're the price, doesn't that mean she should be the one chasing you?

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
Just as Pook said, "Be desire less". Bigneil made a post about something similar. In which, he wrote about how his girlfriend told him that girls love it more if they kissed you first, or initiate kino first. Though I'm pretty sure Pook's saying didn't cross his mind when he made that post.
Oh, this very much depends on the girl. I'm not sure it would be wise to conclude that bigneil's 15 year old stripper girlfriend is representative of the entire female population in that regard (keep in mind, she gets paid to kino dudes). From my experience, while some girls are aggressive and would beat you to initiating kino, most are not like that. With some of the girls I've banged, I am 100% positiver that I would have gotten absolutely nowhere if I waited for them to escalate. The bottom line is, every woman is different. A good DJ will adjust his game to fit the situation.

Reaction score
You are both mistaken. I'm not using her as a reference. Because the one who told me this does not know who Bigneil's girl is. He doesn't even come on this site.

I simply tried to jog your memory with it, then tell you what she should have said. I failed to make that clear.

Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
, I am 100% positiver that I would have gotten absolutely nowhere if I waited for them to escalate.
Did you read the part I said about kino? Don't be a friend she wouldn't want to smash. Be the friend she desperately wants to f**k.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
Did you read the part I said about kino? Don't be a friend she wouldn't want to smash. Be the friend she desperately wants to f**k.
I think this can work with social circle game or in a college setting but probably not in cold approach, man. You'll be forgotten too fast.

If you're in the same social circle, often the game is played much more slowly and as long as you're sexual and busting her balls, you won't fall into the category of (asexual) friend.

Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
I think this can work with social circle game or in a college setting but probably not in cold approach, man. You'll be forgotten too fast.

If you're in the same social circle, often the game is played much more slowly and as long as you're sexual and busting her balls, you won't fall into the category of (asexual) friend.
It can be done with cold approaches too. When you cold approach, and number close, you're looking going to date her first right? This is when you apply this.

Example he gave me was this; He met a girl when he went to visit hit friend in jail, and she was also visiting. He got the number, but she always cancels when he tries to set up a date. So, he changed his game and would call and talk to her. Just talk and never asking for a date. Gradually, she started to suggest that they meet up. Sent him naked pics, which he deleted, and asked her for another set, and she again sent it.

Another example. He would hang out with this chick and never try to have sex with her. She invited him over wearing nothing by a lingerie, and he still didn't try to bed her. Guess what? She was confused as to why he isn't turned on by her and she kept trying to sex him, which she later succeeded ;) ;).