Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be careful when adding shirtless pics on POF

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If you are going to add shirtless pics (if you look GOOD and are cut up ONLY.) Be careful and HIDE your shirtless pic from your profile and when you spam you can send it anyway for the chick to see.)

POF relies and basically pimps chicks who use the site to boost revenue (let's them get away with wearing anything, bikini's, low cut tops showing off cleveage, lingere etc.) from men joining who they KNOW are looking at those pictures that are rampant all over the site to join and make money from their advertisers based off page clicks.

The site WANTS dudes to remain cluleless and stay on their as long as humanly possible desperately trying to meet these chicks so they can boost subscribers and keep the largest database of users. Think about it. If every dude looked good shirtless and was taking women and themselves off that site it wouldn't be good for business.

The site will ATTEMPT to pathetically claim they don't allow shirtless men as it's because "women don't like that." Hell you'll even get chicks who blatantly lie saying it's 'not' what they want..because they KNOW it's EXACTLY what the types of chicks who need online 'dating' can't resist nor restrain themselves from replying to and are going for! Same with a good copy and paste. Hell if those which are PROVEN by many dudes to be much more effective along with shirtless (good shirtless pics) are working why would the site claim they don't allow that and hide behind the chicks on it's blatant B.S?

Make sure if you do add a good shirtless pic (not looking like an out of shape slob) you hide it. You may even want to hide your profile. It doesn't matter as YOU are the one choosing who to spam and THEY are replying to your shirtless pic (whether they'd ever truly admit it or not.) along with your copy and paste message.

If you don't hide it or your profile (you still may eventually get caught and the pic deleted) you are leaving yourself wide open for some chick you chose not to respond to or some phaggot admin to delete it and 'cap' your pictures you are able to add as 'punishment' for breaking their hilarious 'rules' that are open to POF interpertation in ANY way negative to you.

tacorosa

Reaction score
I'm a guy hovering around 10% bodyfat at the moment. I work out and diet. It's a way of life.

Posting a shirtless pic of myself improves my response rate tenfold...even if my profile says that I'm a "professional masturbator". Online dating sites are a joke.

The most recent one I added, I drew black squares over my nips and added a comment "Censored....fk u Markus". The pic was deleted because it only had the bottom 3/4 of my face and "your picture must contain your entire face"

Meanwhile, the picture of my cat remains on my profile.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
tacorosa said:
I'm a guy hovering around 10% bodyfat at the moment. I work out and diet. It's a way of life.

Posting a shirtless pic of myself improves my response rate tenfold.

The most recent one I added, I drew black squares over my nips and added a comment "Censored....fk u Markus". The pic was deleted because it only had the bottom 3/4 of my face and "your picture must contain your entire face"

Meanwhile, the picture of my cat remains on my profile.

The site knows looking good shirtless improves response rate easily. They just hide behind chicks blatant B.S. that they don't "like" shirtless pics. Yet they all claim to love working out. Funny how many gyms there are in the world, ad's showing men shirtless, popular movies (Magic Mike) with men shirtless, T.V. shows "Jersey Shore" and God knows what else that are popular as hell with shirtless dudes...But "Women don't like it" LMFAO. Riiiighto!

Check any ad's if you're on POF. Every one shows a chick in a bikini or low cut top. POF doesn't mind their advertisers using those pictures now do they?

You simply have to view the site as an asylum and be the 'inmate' who runs it regardless of the nonsense spewed there on there every other second.