"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Be a Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
What .. Teh.. Fuk
Why are you all questioning your belief systems?? Why are you catagorizing ppl? everyone is unique you CANNOT ****ing catagorize them, STOP stereotyping everything.. WTF.
You want advice on the immorality of child abortion?
You want to know if blondes are different than redheads?
Then I'd suggest asking them.

Just grab your balls, Shut off the voice in your head saying "omg she scratched her ass and looked away does she like me?"
Go over to her and start a ****ing conversation its really that simple she will eather A. start talking or B. Tell you to **** off.

I'm really getting sick of this forum you guys arnt looking to better yourself your looking to put everything in a nice little stereotypical bull**** belief so instead of doing what you want to do what you feel like doing your gona do what your TOLD to do ... stop asking ppl what to do who the **** cares? so what if they dont approve what if a girl gives u a nasty look or laughs at you **** them and **** you losers.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
speaking of being a man...

why did you stop posting in your bootcamp thread? you didn't quit, did yoU?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by AFCinBC
What .. Teh.. Fuk
Wow, that's what I was gonna say.

Thread closed for making no sense whatsoever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top