Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bay Area CA, Don Juan Meet!!!!!

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the first time i saw a wing thread.. im in san jose and a lot of my friends have gfs. since i became single i have been going out every friday and saturday night. if anyone is inerested in going out in san jose that is over 21 this upcoming weekend either pm me or post on this thread. i cant do daytime meetings though cuz of school and work.

Appoloin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang out at flames downtown during happy hr on second street, and wagon wheel alot so if you see somebody spitting mad game its me, ill be the one with the most chicks so just do a birdcall sound and ill introduce u .

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep forgetting to come back to this thread and I missed out on some good opportunities. I'm up to travel between SF and SJ. I have some friends but they always have work or some BS excuse to not party. Also please be 21+ so we can go clubbing.

Hit me up with a PM so we can get this going.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill be in san jose when school ends in 2-3 weeks. I will be COMPLETELY free. Lets get this thing going...san francisco, san jose, whatever.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Irs88 said:
ill be in san jose when school ends in 2-3 weeks. I will be COMPLETELY free. Lets get this thing going...san francisco, san jose, whatever.
Same here, I'll actually be free from college forever by then, so I'll be really prepared to party hard.

Check your pms

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon guys its almost summer, lots of girls will be out at least during summer break.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Night im free. Going to SF 18+ club. Lots of chodes, and women. 21+ to drink. TheXsf @10pm @ 715 Harrison Street, SF. 101 North to 4th street exit and take a left at 3rd street (near AT&T park) and a left at Harrison Street if yall is in South Bay. http://www.sfclubs.com/thex.html
let me know if anyone wants to carpool.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone going to be out this weekend? I just got done with finals and I need some female companionship

aznindabay

Reaction score
im down to meet up and have some guys to go out with to clubs and stuff.

26 living in san Jose,

give me a pm or whatevers

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aznindabay said:
im down to meet up and have some guys to go out with to clubs and stuff.

26 living in san Jose,

give me a pm or whatevers
uh i dunno why but i cant send a pm to you. send me one and we'll get to winging.