Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Batchelor Pads

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
An accurate way to tell a lot about a person is to have a look around his or her home, especially if they live on their own, because this means that everything in their home and where it is placed is the sole choice of the occupant.

So for those of you who live on your own, and have your own batchelor pad, I have one tip which just occured to me today at work, when looking at the salt cellars and realizing how boring they were, and it would just be a lot more interesting if my boss spent a couple more quid and got some decent ones.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make, is that in your pad, there is no reason why ANYTHING should be any less than very interesting, even the most mundane items, such as salt cellars. A boring home is definitely going to put out the message that you are not a very interesting person to any women you take back. Now if your place is fairly interesting in general, having a few plain mundane objects isnt really going to harm you, but it could benefit you if you did.

A few examples: salt cellars, welcome matts, cutlery, crockery, picture frames, door handles, lamp shades, clocks. In most houses these kind of items are very basic. They do the job, and that's enough. But I've seen some really interesting items belonging to each of these categories, just enough to think, "Hmm... that's pretty cool" or "Woah, that's quite strange" and nothing more. By choosing ONLY objects which are interesting and stand out, you are putting out a message that you are yourself interesting, and stand out.

The odd interestingly designed salt cellar or clock isnt gonna do anything for you, but if every single object possible you look at in your house is unique/unusual/interesting, that is going to make you look very interesting and different, two goals a DJ must strive for.

Add extra features where possible, and in all cases, foreign and exotic objects go down particuarly well, eg: My best friend has hand crafted African masks all the way up his stairs, which people always find interesting. Fill your house with items that draw similar, mild attention and it will gradually build to a very interesting home which = a very interesting you, in the mind of any visitors. Samurai swords are my particular favourite.

Another thing to bear in mind is photos of yourself. A lot of people have photos of themselves and family, etc around their house. But they chose photos of themselves in which they look good, becuase its taken from the right angle, their hair looks nice etc. What is going to impress far more than a picture in which you look nice however, is one where you're doing something a bit more adventurous, or exciting, or interesting. A photo of you standing at the top of the Himilayas is good, but unlikely many are going to have done that, so perhaps something a little less extreme, such as you surfing, or rock climbing, or a picture of you with a celebrity can also be cool. If in those photos you are having a bad hair day, taken from the wrong side etc. it doesnt really matter. She's seen you in person do you really think it matters to her if you come off not so good in one picture? No, what's important is what you're doing. A picture of you about to bungee jump where you look bad is more likely to impress than a picture of you outside Disney World looking good. Me, in my room I have a picture of myself sitting on Jimi Hendrix's couch, holding Kurt Cobain's guitar. I dont paticuarly like how I look in it, but people are usually interested by it.

The last point I have to make is that interesting furniture, objects, photos etc. provide great conversation points and make sure you have a particuarly interesting object in your bedroom. Then when a woman comments on that unusal object she likes, you can say "Well if you think that's interesting, come and have a look at this..." and lead her to your bedroom. Once you have her in your bedroom, I'm sure you know what to do from there...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is a salt cellar?

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You English guys must sure love your salt to put it all in a cellar. Don't you all know that stuff is bad for you?

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, sorry, I didnt realise cellar was English specific. Just a pot thing that you put salt in, or pepper.

biscuitdave

Reaction score
guys (or gals) the salt cellar is similar to um, a parmasian shaker. a (generally) cylindrical, hollowed out piece of eithe plastic or glass. with an attachment at the top with holes to allow the flow of what ever you keep in your 'celler'. though i dont actually know anyone who calls them a 'celler', syphex. basically you're all dumbasses. including me coz' i must sound like a complete stuck up ****, which i'm not, just very tired. im going to france in 2 hours. woooooooooooooooo

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post Syphex!