Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bat sh*t crazy lady who killed old lady in NYC hit the wall fast!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see this disgusting story? What makes a woman go this bat sh*t crazy to attack a random old lady and murder her and then run?

Anyway, look at her high school pic. This girl is only 26 years old and look at how hard the wall hit. A lot fatter, face is flabby. Usually it's mid 30s the wall hits hard we talk about on here, but in this case she's only 26 and is trashed.

NYC socialite accused in elderly shove death bullied classmates in school | Fox News

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She was like a 5 to start, not a far fall…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her current looks are Not the issue OP. Her lack of sanity is. She doesn’t care about others or herself …
Always be aware of your surroundings when out and about, the nutjobs might be out there also…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Her current looks are Not the issue OP. Her lack of sanity is. She doesn’t care about others or herself …
Always be aware of your surroundings when out and about, the nutjobs might be out there also…
I agree. Basically a female nut job. At least she was caught. Who knows what else she could have done.

Note she suddenly quit her job last nov as well for no reason. Something mental here.

This is why i carry. One doesnt need a weapon to justify using deadly force.

Man, woman if someone hits me this hard i will respond with force if I'm able to.

Not Dead Yet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Story says she has a fiancee, and a pricey attorney. Sounds like somebody just lost his meal ticket

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'll link later but reading the nypost article which is more detail about her background and neighbors. She argued and bullied her fiance a lot her neighbors say but says he seems like a nice guy but puts up with it.

A photo of her fiance shows hes Indian, country India! Which is probably why he puts up being p*ssy wipped around by a nut job cause thats all he can get. Any sane white guy probably ran other way.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don’t care about anyone but themselves.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s amazing frankly, that Indian men simp for white chicks as they do. Even educated and relatively attractive, well earning ones. There are some seriously beautiful Indian women to be had too. But I guess we always want we cannot have…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It’s amazing frankly, that Indian men simp for white chicks as they do. Even educated and relatively attractive, well earning ones. There are some seriously beautiful Indian women to be had too. But I guess we always want we cannot have…
I agree. I don't know what this man does for a living but he looks clean cut and civilized. Probably has a good job. The woman hit the wall hard and looks crazy. Even being an Indian he should be going for something better than this trash. People who know the guy say he's a nice guy and said this lady is mean and crazy. That tells me this guy was in simping desperation mode.

This ties into OLD too. Now this woman isn't attractive, BUT on OLD generally when there is an attractive woman they seem to have mental issues than drive men away IRL. Of course not to the extreme this woman has though. Typically an attractive woman is using OLD cause she's a headcase such as depressed or bi polar or sexually abused.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of looks she just looks like she gained a lot of weight (20-30 pounds) isn't wearing makeup. She was at least a 7 before and I thought she looked decent on the news.

Rapidly declining looks + clear insanity suggests either untreated severe mental illness or a drug problem.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In terms of looks she just looks like she gained a lot of weight (20-30 pounds) isn't wearing makeup. She was at least a 7 before and I thought she looked decent on the news.

Rapidly declining looks + clear insanity suggests either untreated severe mental illness or a drug problem.
I wouldn't say a 7. Also, her HS yearbook pic the teeth look better and it's brighter and touched up. Those pics always look better. Professional pics always knock you up about 1.5 points. I'd say she gained at least 30 but I'm not sure what year that high school pic is from. She might have grown more if she wasn't a senior in it.