Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic principles: Interest = cooperation

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this too man. When they like you they are more likely to go along with what you say / do what you tell them, which makes sense because their aim is to find that special guy that they can then tell their friends about etc

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I also have a question for you. What about women who want you to fight for her? That you need to be persistent to pursue and finally get her. Does she have interest or her interest comes from time the more you pursue? There are girls like that and ofc there are girls who make it easy for you without bullsh1t
If a woman is not cooperating, generally that means she's not really interested. These games could be a sign that she's juggling various ****ks or that she's just playing around.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is not cooperating, generally that means she's not really interested. These games could be a sign that she's juggling various ****ks or that she's just playing around.
That's exactly what I was thinking regarding the OP's first starter post....What may seem like 'cooperation' from some females is actually just a way for them to begin manipulation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking regarding the OP's first starter post....What may seem like 'cooperation' from some females is actually just a way for them to begin manipulation.
King Lion you're just a treasure chest if wisdom

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
King Lion you're just a treasure chest if wisdom
Haha...Ah, I appreciate the sentiment man, but it takes one to know one bruh....Cheers.