“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Basic principles: Interest = cooperation

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
I noticed this too man. When they like you they are more likely to go along with what you say / do what you tell them, which makes sense because their aim is to find that special guy that they can then tell their friends about etc
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I agree. I also have a question for you. What about women who want you to fight for her? That you need to be persistent to pursue and finally get her. Does she have interest or her interest comes from time the more you pursue? There are girls like that and ofc there are girls who make it easy for you without bullsh1t
If a woman is not cooperating, generally that means she's not really interested. These games could be a sign that she's juggling various ****ks or that she's just playing around.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
If a woman is not cooperating, generally that means she's not really interested. These games could be a sign that she's juggling various ****ks or that she's just playing around.
That's exactly what I was thinking regarding the OP's first starter post....What may seem like 'cooperation' from some females is actually just a way for them to begin manipulation.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's exactly what I was thinking regarding the OP's first starter post....What may seem like 'cooperation' from some females is actually just a way for them to begin manipulation.
King Lion you're just a treasure chest if wisdom
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
King Lion you're just a treasure chest if wisdom
Haha...Ah, I appreciate the sentiment man, but it takes one to know one bruh....Cheers.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top