Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic Patterns....For starters.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patterns form the core of Ross Jeffries' Speed Seduction technique. Patterns are scripts of describing various wonderful states of mind and feelings to a girl, seemingly having nothing to do with you and her (for example by describing the wonderful feelings and states that music, dancing, eating strawberries and chocolate etc can create), but subconsciously getting her aroused… by what you're saying and in effect by you:) You can either link all those wonderful feelings you make her feel by what you're saying by self-pointing at appropriate times (which is what Ross Jeffries recommends), but the simple fact that you're there while she gets all those feelings and that you are the originator of them should do the job as well:).

Making her feel all those wonderful states not only means describing them to her, it also means giving her commands embedded in what you're saying to experience those states. Descriptions by themselves might not always work, she might not be paying too much attention and wander off in her thoughts, but once you've given her commands - "Feel it building... focus in on those feelings... surrender completely..." - she might first even be aroused by such commands by themselves, but she will definetly be much more attentive towards the descriptions you are about to offer.

Patterns also contain subconscious messages known as binder commands. For example, an excerpt from a pattern: "… that's the way to do it. Now, with me, its different, because…" incorporates a binder command of "DO IT! NOW! WITH ME!", which will bind all feelings and desires her arousal has created to YOU.

Once you have her attention, one of the most powerful methods of making her "feel" is using sexual metaphors. They sound innocent in the context of what you're saying, but she is bound to pick up on them and once you have her imagining all those phrases out of context… don't be surprised if she says has to go to the bathroom for a moment and you notice her seat is all wet:) A few examples of such phrases are: "Create an opening for it... feel that thought penetrate you.... you come over and over again to the same conclusion...". Now that you know what to look for, you'll find more phrases in the example patterns presented in this guide.

One rather dubious aspect of patterns is the so-called weasel phrases. For example the phrases "…these values are below me" pronounced "BLOW ME!", "…a feeling of happiness" pronounced "hap-PENIS!", "…in you're mind" pronounced "YOU'RE MINE!", "…thoughts flowing in a new direction" pronounced "NUDE ERECTION!", "...the sky is so beautiful" pronounced "THIS GUY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" - these double-meaning pronunciations are supposed to give her subconscious messages, but the effectiveness of such attributes of patterning are slightly questionable though.

The main value of patterns remains in their ability to make a girl recall or imagine absolutely wonderful feelings and states of mind, while subconsciously linking them all to you.

Being vague. It is important to be as vague as possible in your patterns. For one thing, vagueness for a woman doesn't sound incoherent or obscure like it does to the rational and matter-of-fact mind of a man. For a girl, vague equals romantic, thrilling, mysterious and intriguing. For another thing, being vague in your patterns lets her more easily link the feelings you describe with her own experiences or dreams. The more vague, the better!

Doesn't patterning sound unnatural? (Ross Jeffries:) "When you learn how to do Speed Seduction according to that, it ceases to be about mind-****ing and ramming memorised patterns into a (hopefully:) co-operative subject, and becomes a mutual exploration of how you think and how she thinks about certain topics, that naturally would lend themselves to pattern type talk even if you didn't know a thing about Speed Seduction! Using the pattern language, therefore, in this context is utterly natural, incredibly powerful, and allows you to actually learn something about the woman on a very deep level while you are creating incredible connections, sexual feelings, etc. etc."

Once more, the patterns here are only examples. Ross Jeffries: "The patterns are examples, NOT rules. Many students think that unless they present the patterns to women, word for word, that they won't work or get results. THIS IS JUST 100% FALSE! The patterns are only examples... very GOOD examples... of the kinds of communication that turn women on. But they aren't meant to be rigidly or exclusively followed. Learn from them HOW they work, and you'll be able to eventually create your own patterns."

The Stages of Learning Patterns as stated by Ross Jeffries:
"I would say students go through three stages of Speed Seduction Mastery.

Stage One: memorising and using memorised patterns, word for word.

Stage Two: learning to use themes that incorporate pieces of the pattern language.

Stage Three: learning to use themes that have deep personal meaning for the student as well as being intriguing to women and allowing the student to use pieces of the pattern language."
Can I talk freely or will she interrupt me? Ross Jeffries: "There are two classes of women who respond to patterns; those who want to be overwhelmed, and those who want it to be their own experience. The women in the first category will just sit and let you run patterns without interrupting; the second category will interrupt by talking. That's ok...let them talk... because they will give you their personal trance words which you use back with them when you continue with the patterns! Girls in the second category are actually more entertaining and fun!"

The time delay. Ross Jeffries: "Some women, for whatever reason, have a "time delay" effect; the patterns might not appear to work, but an hour or 3 days or even 3 months later, out of the blue they want to bang you. This "time delay" can be an x-factor that can make responses seem a bit more unpredictable."

(Taken from "Sweep women off their feet...":) "If she's still not responsive maybe she's never experienced such feelings in the past and is having a hard time keeping up. Slow down and talk as though you are trying to understand as well from the experience of your friend. It will be easier for her to imagine all the feelings you are describing if there is no pressure for her to readily understand them. Give her the time she needs to absorb everything. And sometimes it takes a while before she'll absorb everything. Believe me, that does happen.

For example, there was this girl I thought was unresponsive, yet a few days after we had a deep conversation about love and feelings she came up to me and acted as though she was truly in love, picking up that same conversation after I almost forgot what we were talking about in the first place."

Combine feelings with body sensations. Ross Jeffries: "As far as possible, layer in body sensations along with your connection patterns! When you combine body sensations along with emotional connections, either at the same time or rapidly in sequence, the effect is practically irresistible and the power isn't additive...it's exponential!"

Fear?? No. FUN!! Ross Jeffries: "If you want to be hilariously successful with Speed Seduction, then you must realise that the patterns aren't about begging. They aren't even really about tricking or misleading. No, sir, the patterns are about being able to create such incredible states of pleasure and fun and highs for her that no one else can, such that she really WANTS to give you her sexual goodies. They're about creating states for her that no one else can. Viewed like this, that incredible babe you want to bang isn't someone you need to fear. She's someone who's about to receive an incredible gift from you, a gift she might continue to receive IF she's smart enough and hot enough and sexy enough to give you what it takes to keep YOU coming back for more. You see, it sure makes a damn big difference when you can look at a honey-pie and honestly think to yourself, "How good can this woman stand to feel? Let's go have fun and find out!"

Speaking of fun, another big part of being in the right frame of mind to make SS work is refusing to take it seriously. By that, I mean you take the attitude that you are experimenting, having fun, and if what you try doesn't work, you've simply polished your skills and learned something new."

This is from other sites.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Angel!

I just want to point out that you mixed up weasel phrases and phonetic ambiguity:

Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
One rather dubious aspect of patterns is the so-called weasel phrases. For example the phrases "…these values are below me" pronounced "BLOW ME!", "…a feeling of happiness" pronounced "hap-PENIS!", "…in you're mind" pronounced "YOU'RE MINE!", "…thoughts flowing in a new direction" pronounced "NUDE ERECTION!", "...the sky is so beautiful" pronounced "THIS GUY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" - these double-meaning pronunciations are supposed to give her subconscious messages, but the effectiveness of such attributes of patterning are slightly questionable though.