Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic Advice Please

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK in the spirit of getting back to basics I'd like to ask everyones opinion on a typical situation.

HB Biology was a girl that initially approached me late this summer. I was at my friends frat pig roast party minding my own business and munching on a pork sandwhich when I noticed her and her friend (a bit liquored up) giggling and whispering while looking at me. She approached and I bullsh!t with her and found she was in my biology class. To make a long story short I # closed her at the party and nothing ever happened. I'd say hi to her here adn there and try to chat with her and we exchanged phone calls a few times. I'd try to set someting up and she always had an excuse.

However, a few times she called me late (once when I was out with my wing) about 1 or 2 AM kind of drunk for no apparant reason. The one night was actually halloween were all out with some friends and I get this call from some chick......I didn't know who it was cuz I had deleted her #, out of lack of interest level from her. She just kept saying "where are you" and I said "who is this?" she repeated this 3 times and I wasn't in the mood to play games so I hung up. hours later out of curiosity I called the # and found out it was her and I bull**** with my wing by my side and tried to convince her to come to the restaurant we were at. she was drunk and nothing happened.........didn't talk to her much after that.

still said hi and bullsh!t or whatever, but never made a point to call her. Finally I did ring her up about a month ago just to invite her to a VIP club party I had won and was throwing......left a simple message telling her the time and the place. she didn't come, and I havn't heard from her since (this was dec. 10th)

Out of nowhere she calls me tonight.....I didn't recgonize the # so I didn't answer. she left me avoice mail saying "hey this is HB from Biology.....just seeing how you are doing and how you did, and whatever.....talk to you later" This screams IOI to me ...I mean why else would she randomly call me?

my "back to basics" instinct says go pure doc love challenge and wait at least a few days to call. In all honesty she's OK looking........ maybe a solid 7, cute body......but nothing special......and she's dumb as bricks lol, so the only thing I'd want from her is some play. What i'm asking is your opinions on when to call and a basic idea of what to do

thanx

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say thumbs up with the challenge plan. Wait it out a few days then just call up and give her the ol' "was extremly busy blah blah blah" crap. You say you just want play so give it a ride if all signs point to go!

Reaction score
You wanted an opinion- I think you're doing great dewd. Stupid girl = easy to play. Don't show mercy, and don't let her gain the advantage of you. Call in a couple days and invite her to something that you're already going to do and act like it doesn't matter if she comes or not so she doesn't think you're giving in to her crap. Just do your thing after that not giving her leeway so she'll keep crawling back to boost your confidence and give you something to keep the gun unloaded while you're working on better game. Sound good?

Reaction score
Do you notice that she always calls you when she is drunk but avoids talking to you when she is sober? Don't call her and only talk to her if she calls you sober!! She is playing with you - she is not as dumb as you think.