Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Based on MY photos...what kind of hotties should I be mackin' too?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is ME. The WHINY b*tch of a man, or some of you may think.

I'm about 5'10'' and 150lbs (I feel skinny, but people say I'M just slim. I'm working out and trying to gain 15lbs!).

We know looks matter to an extent, because if you look like Shrek, you can't be mackin' to a 8, 9, or 10 unless you have an excellent personality.

Do you say I look alpha? A nerd? Pretty boy? Thug?

What's your first impression? Oh, and I do smile...but sometimes I look goofy.

Be totally honest.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rcbqr6.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/30nj8f7.jpg

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
You swing towards the Lupe Fiasco/ "You're a Jerk" New Boyz type IMHO. I wouldn't know what that would fall under, maybe Nerdy.

You look spitting image of Special T and you both post the exact same Threads. The Low-self esteem threads, did you change you're Username bro?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
You swing towards the Lupe Fiasco/ "You're a Jerk" New Boyz type IMHO. I wouldn't know what that would fall under, maybe Nerdy.
Nerdy?!

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isko said:
10s. You're good looking
But 10's scare me...lol. You're aiming high there! Maybe when I get to my goal weight, I can mack to some 10's. Right now, I'm not quite there yet IMO.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 150lbs? I guess I am bigger than I feel. Lookwise, you are fine..

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem like an average sort of guy to me that does not seem menacing or geeky. Hard to say by the pics you posted. You would fair better to put your pics up on sites like hotornot to get an idea.

Sometimes, being good looking the 7s and 8s are a little gun shy thinking you are out of their league. That is how I feel a lot of times. If I were on top of my game, it would be crazy!!!!

Take some good pics wearing some cool s h i t and see what the ladies think on the sites.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Style seems a little plain.... But body structure actually doesn't look bad... I'm 6'0 170 lbs. and I look a lot smaller than you in pics! (and i workout for 3 years now)

What type of girls you can get is not for us to decide - it's for you to decide.

Style will come into play. Confidence will come into play. How you play will come into play.

Physical looks don't matter that much. They're an advantage to have - but here's something no one would ever know about me based on the fact i get a steady stream of sexy broads jumping in my covers:

I sometimes suffer from adult acne (mild) and rosacea (getting worse as i age). To my knowledge - my charm has overcame all obstacles! I've f-closed women with a huge pimple on the bridge of my nose before!

I'm just saying - coming on here and saying "what kind of women can i get based on my looks" is you looking for a ceiling... There shouldn't be a ceiling!

If you take 100 woman that all look the same and are classed as the same type of woman and each of them gets 5 minutes with you - if you have any kind of confidence and personality at all - you should be able to hook in 10-20% of them to get them interested.

The rest - might not vibe with you, might not like your look, etc. But it's all a numbers game.... approach 100 women, you shouldn't have any problem fvcking at least 5 of them.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness, you are quite the attention h0e aren't you?

If you're not starting a thread about how it's the end of the world, you're starting a thread about "admitting defeat"...or you're starting a thread thanking everyone for changing your life, and then you're going back to your AFC ways from a month ago.

You're 25 years old, bro. Stop posting pics of yourself on the internet for the opinion of men.

Don't take it personally, man. I make fun of you because you need it. And because you're an easy target.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fine. Stop worrying about your physical condition. Get some style, lift some weights to get that testosterone pumping.

And stop being an attention ho.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not too bad....kind of sexy but not bf material for me, maybe just a one night stand ..have you on the side for a last resort kind of thing...nawmean? wait what.......

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
You're not too bad....kind of sexy but not bf material for me, maybe just a one night stand ..have you on the side for a last resort kind of thing...nawmean? wait what.......
Wait a minute, are you a woman? Or...

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Wait a minute, are you a woman? Or...
I can be whatever you want me to be big guy *winks* *blows kiss*:cheer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa tooooo ****in' funny....k i'm done with my hi jack op your clothing style could use a lot of work. Yeah getting a bit bigger/stronger could boost your confidence. You just seem to plain to me/boring. You need some more individuality/uniqueness in your dressing style or something. Ohh man what's up with the hair..get a nice fade going or get some waves (so wish I had nappy hair I want waves!!) maybe throw in a diamond stud to..black one or diamond one. Not to big it screams douche but not so small it says "It's meant for a baby or teenage girl"

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I don't dress like I'm going clubbing when I'm home after work. That's just a snapshot of me when I'm chillin'.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think you need to update your wardrobe!

Get yourself some designer jeans and a few dress shirts.
I'd recommend solid color or downward-striped shirts. You'd look good in dark blue, reds, greens, purple and maybe some yellows.

See, the thing about being black is that when you wear something white (as in your picture) it stands out too much. Similarly with if you wear all black, you would lose all color-contrast and only your jeans would stand out.

Lol unless you have a huge closet that I don't know about, other than the clothes you look perfectly fine and don't need to worry about your looks.

Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I'll give it a read tonight.

seriously, do read those threads........they will change your whole mindset completely.......there is no time in this life of yours to be as big of a pvssy as you are being

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are officially spending too much time on SoSuave, where I can guarantee you that you will gain 0% skills.

This board is meant for people who approach to come ask questions. Not for people to go off spouting theories and wondering what kind of girls they can get.