Bartender

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...so theres a restaurant chain (in Canada, not sure about the States) called Moxies. In this restaurant there are dozens of waitresses. All of them are 9's and 10's easily.

The bartender there is probably an 11 out of 10. I assume she gets hit on ten - twenty times a day. Problem is, I want her. Am I going to torture myself trying to get her? I have already spoke to her once, we exchanged names and I talked about her tattoo with her, she seemed cordial and she wasn't cold to me in any way, their was an indication of a bit of a high interest level (I realize its likely cause she's at work). But overall I could see that she wasn't simply placating me...

She kind of dissed me though, when I asked the stupidest question: "is that tattoo real?" ...when she responded sarcastically I called her a smart-ass and said it COULD have been that Henna stuff...she laughed and was pretty cool after that. Now I want to go back to the restaurant, sit at the bar and get her out on a date.

Any suggestions??

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion: Bring a girl. A date, or a girl you know well and can have a good time/flirt with. And don't ask out the bartendress on this occasion. Flirt with her too, but engage in a little social proofing.

Asking out a bartender or waitress is tricky because of the business relationship between the two of you that has already been established. Rest assured, bartenders want to meet men and get laid, too. I believe Louis & Copeland had an article somewhere on the Sosuave site about this. They suggest you ask her out by saying, "Do they let you date customers?" or something along those lines. This takes the pressure off of her, as you have given her an escape valve. She can say "no, we can't do that" or (hopefully) honestly say "yes" because she may - MAY - be interested in you.

It can be done. But she should just be another plate.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condition yourself to not be socially intimidated by attractive women. Women in the top echelon of attractiveness command higher market value. Intuitively, you know this, and it's what you find intimidating. If you want to get to know her better on a personal level, you'll have to get her to trust that you're cool enough where she would have fun and it would be worth it to hang out with you outside of work. It's difficult to do this alone, so you'll need to create some sort of social proof for her in her environment.

Try to include her in your good times and become a part of your circle, versus trying to be the 150th chump in the last year to try to pick her up at work.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know the other bartenders. There is one restaurant whose bar I regularly frequent and for some inexplicable reason I have gotten into in their inner circle; buddying up with almost all of the bartenders and hanging out with some of them outside of their work. I have never fücked a bartender I met as a patron, but I just discovered I seem to have a good opportunity and I do believe social proof is a majority contributing factor. One benefit of talking to all the bartenders is that you come off as universally friendly, comfortable with yourself being alone in public, and not some lonely creep who is focused on one girl.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll do the "bring a hot girl with me" trick and while I have my lady friend with me, I'll befriend the bartender, whose guard will be down cause she'll think I'm on a date with my friend and she won't realize I'm hitting on her. Then I'll have a chance to act ****y and cool without her shields going up...I think it may just work, I like it.