"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bartender chic??

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
Hey guys I went clubbing this weekend. I went to go get me a beer and the bartender was this really cute asian american girl
probably like a 9.7 or so well I was buzzin and the music was loud so i didnt know what to say. so i asked her name. and then
I dont know why i said it but i askd her if she got hit on alot. and she said oh yeah.so I said ok I wont hit on you then. I wanted to get her # but i didnt know how 2 ask for it. I want to get it this weekend so anyone know of any lines or something to help me out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Here's the deal from another girl bartender:

-do not ask her out while she is on shift. You will get fobbed off I promise you.
-wait till her shift ends. (ask another one of the bartenders they shoud know. )
-ask her "well you're finished work now, so am I allowed to hit on you yet? "

Do this with a smile, and keep your tone light. If shes a nice, friendly girl (and I haven't met a fellow bartender who isn't!) you'll get a good response, even if she declines your invitation.
 

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
that sounds good enough to try. theres only one shot so if it goes well good! if not ohwell next right and thanks!
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Another quick point:
-If you go back and shes there, give her a friendly hello and leave it at that. then go for what I mentioned in my first post. Ah, the element of surprise :D.
 

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
State of Intoxica
Just remember, she gets paid to be hot, smile, flirt, and bring you back in. $$
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by The Real Deal
Just remember, she gets paid to be hot, smile, flirt, and bring you back in. $$
Dude!! harsh!!! :p

Some of us are genuinely friendly thank you. :p

:D
 

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
State of Intoxica
Some of us are genuinely friendly thank you.

Believe me, I know this, I am one. And all my "female friends" are too. It's a professional friendship, they're bartenders, I'm a drunk. :cool:

I was just warning him that it'll be hard to pull off. I've seen many a hottie play and tease for the $$$$$, then when they leave, laugh their a$$e$ off at him, just to be warm and friendly the next time. $$$ If she's a 9.7 like he said, I'm sure she gets hit on by every swinging d1ck in there, and I doubt she goes out with the customers, and I'll bet that's what she says to him.
 

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
you forgot one thing though! I aint like the other guys. so chica prepare 2 be zanyfied...
 
Top