Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bars & Clubs - Flaky Numbers Mean Go for the Lay or Bust?

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers today mean nothing. 90% of the numbers I get from bars & clubs flake. So why do girls give out their numbers if they have no intention of following up?

Women are into you in that moment. But when they get home and they're sober they're in an entirely different emotional state. So when you text or call them a few days later they don't respond.

My experience corroborates with the experience of most guys. Every guy I talk to has faced the same thing. A pocketful of flaky numbers.

BUT I'm getting numbers. Clearly girls have attraction on some level.

So what to do with all these numbers? Strike while the iron is hot. Reconnect later the same night.

Get her digits, text her an hour later with a "where are you?" Since she still associates you with those positive emotions an hour ago, she's likely to respond. Have a couple more drinks, dance, and take her home.

Otherwise you won't see her again.

Go for the lay or bust.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying that for a long, long time. When it comes to the bars on the weekends and there is alcohol involved, you go for the home run that night. All the factors are working in your favor. Girls being in a different emotional state the next day is entirely true. They're not in the moment anymore. Their buzz is gone, and party mode is over with.

When I'm out doing bar game, I always text the girl later that night and try to convince her to meet up with me at a different bar because I know if I don't see her that night, I probably never will. Sometimes I'll have 4 or 5 leftover numbers from the weekend. I don't even bother trying to text them a couple days later - I just delete them.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women in bars/clubs give out their numbers to many guys for attention. Unless you make a great impression, you might not even get remembered.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Great thread.

Solomon had coined a term called the "club high." This is good feelings she is experiencing at the bar/club due to the alcohol, fun party atmosphere, and possibly also the attraction she's feeling at the moment. But the next day, it's usually all gone.

I met a chick at a club while I was on vacation once. She was an HB8 about 26 years old. She approached me. Her IL was sky high. We danced i.e. grinded (face to face) for a while, had a few drinks, etc. But the problem was that she came in with her mom. Her mom was in the club watching the dance floor so we couldn't really make out or get too hot and heavy. Pulling her (the girl not the mom lol) from the club was out of the question. I got her number instead.

I called her the next day. I was able to get her to meet me at a bar. But she had gone cold. The conversation was a bunch of one word answers. The "club high" was gone. The date went nowhere.

Looking back, I should have texted her later the same night. A "Hey what are doing right now?" probably would have been sufficient. She probably would have found a way to get away from her mom for a while to meet me. I could well have hooked up with her. I'm still kicking myself.

This principle is solid when the obstacles are friends too. Sometimes you just CAN'T isolate her from her friend(s). So yes, take the number and TEXT HER THE SAME NIGHT.

Or even if it's not an obstacle problem, after her clubbing night is over, she may well be open for "more entertainment."

This ties in with the other theory that a lot of girls don't actually hook up via one night stands FROM the bar/club. The go to the club to AW, drink, and have fun. They reject a sh*tload of guys at the club/bar. Then they go home, text their ex or FB and have him come over and F her. The after party is at her place lol. This way she gets layed without her friends knowing. Thus, she can't be called a sl*t for leaving with a guy. She gets her secret hookup at the end of the night or more like very early morning.

Well, if you get her number and text her, theres is a chance that YOU can be Mr. After Party. There are no guarantees in this game, but it's probably better than trying to meet up several days later.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
This ties in with the other theory that a lot of girls don't actually hook up via one night stands FROM the bar/club. The go to the club to AW, drink, and have fun. Then they go home, text their ex or FB and have him come over and F her. The after party is at her place lol. This way she gets layed without her friends knowing. Thus, she can't be called a sl*t for leaving with a guy. She gets her secret hookup at the end of the night or more like very early morning.
lol good call, I've been that guy. Nothing like a 2 AM "I'm horny" booty text.

I actually think one night stands from bars and clubs are rarer today than in the 90s/early 2000s. I attribute it the growing popularity of FWB/FB arrangements. And texting. Booty texts are impersonal and innocuous, booty calls can still have the girl feeling like a slut for having to "vocalize" her desire to get fvcked.

I recall waiting in the parking lot of a club one night for one of my "text later that night" girls to show up. It was after last call and the clubbers were spilling out - gave me a good read on who was leaving with who at the end of the night. The overwhelming mostly saw girls leaving with their friends - the same girls they walked in with. If these girls were getting fvcked that night it certainly wasn't by a guy they met at the club that night!

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't clubbed in a good 4 years, but we'd always get a hotel (in Canada because we weren't 21) and I'd say about 60% of the time I'd bring a girl back. Then again, most of them were staying at the same or a hotel down the street.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dereklovesugly said:
I haven't clubbed in a good 4 years, but we'd always get a hotel (in Canada because we weren't 21) and I'd say about 60% of the time I'd bring a girl back. Then again, most of them were staying at the same or a hotel down the street.
Bro the clubbing scene has changed A LOT in the last 4 years.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
lol good call, I've been that guy. Nothing like a 2 AM "I'm horny" booty text.

I actually think one night stands from bars and clubs are rarer today than in the 90s/early 2000s. I attribute it the growing popularity of FWB/FB arrangements. And texting. Booty texts are impersonal and innocuous, booty calls can still have the girl feeling like a slut for having to "vocalize" her desire to get fvcked.
So true. +1

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
I recall waiting in the parking lot of a club one night for one of my "text later that night" girls to show up. It was after last call and the clubbers were spilling out - gave me a good read on who was leaving with who at the end of the night. The overwhelming mostly saw girls leaving with their friends - the same girls they walked in with. If these girls were getting fvcked that night it certainly wasn't by a guy they met at the club that night!
Remember this guys the next time you buy that club girl a drink and grind with her. It doesn't usually mean you are getting her primed to leave with YOU. Most of the time, you're getting her primed and horny for an after party "booty text" guy like Spinaroonie :)

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I've been saying that for a long, long time. When it comes to the bars on the weekends and there is alcohol involved, you go for the home run that night. All the factors are working in your favor. Girls being in a different emotional state the next day is entirely true. They're not in the moment anymore. Their buzz is gone, and party mode is over with.

When I'm out doing bar game, I always text the girl later that night and try to convince her to meet up with me at a different bar because I know if I don't see her that night, I probably never will. Sometimes I'll have 4 or 5 leftover numbers from the weekend. I don't even bother trying to text them a couple days later - I just delete them.

When I was naive I would think that getting a number at a club was a big deal only to find out just how girls you meet at bars/clubs could turn off like a light switch when you do call them a couple of days later.

But that is not always the case. Several LTRs of mine were with women I met at a club and whom I was able to connect days after I met them. It really depends on the type of girl.

I agree, however that with the typical bar slut its pointless to get a number and that you should always try to close her that same night.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
texting. facebook. online dating. means women have more options at their finger tips than ever before.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
dereklovesugly said:
women and gay men control the scene now so its not set up to give the straight man looking to get sex the advantage at all girls hardly even let you grind on them any more.. its all about standing around and looking cool and everyone chasing the most attractive or rich folks in the room..

there is alot more light and seats and bars for spending money.. and the Djs talk alot of obnoxious crap to boost up the womens egos and make mens spend more money...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
girls hardly even let you grind on them any more.. its all about standing around and looking cool and everyone chasing the most attractive or rich folks in the room..

Agreed. I noticed this too.

there is alot more light and seats and bars for spending money.. and the Djs talk alot of obnoxious crap to boost up the womens egos and make mens spend more money...
Plus you have more and larger VIP or table areas. This brings in more revenue for the club, but makes gaming harder because it isolates whole groups of girls from the rest of the club.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's a bit different in Michigan since we are some poor ass mofos. Just hearing this makes me want to check out a club. I think I'll do it this weekend.