Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Barnes & Noble Indian + Cubana w/ Her Friends and Mine [2 Quick Date Debriefs]

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Barnes and Noble Indian

I met her at the park, it was late, I was tipsy. We must've spoken for 30 seconds because she was in a "rush" but I managed to get her IG. Her being an Indian girl (6.6 out of 10) w/ nice juicy butt and a pretty face. Dunno why she agreed to come out with me despite the super short interacgtion? Maybe she just found me attractive or something. The whole date lasted 1.5 hours. We met up at Barnes and Nobles and walked around the different aisles for a while (20 min). Then we got coffees at Starbucks (20 minutes). Then I told her I knew of a "place" we could go to despite the COVID ban. This was actually BS on my part, I was just trying to lead her closer to my place. Once we got close, I acted surprised and disappointed that the place was closed. I said that the reason I know it so well is because I live right next to it and it's like I know all the staff. This was a perfectly plausible excuse. Then I pointed to where I lived and passed in front of it with her without stopping. This was to make it look like I had no intention of bringing her inside. Only once we passed it and kept walking for a block or two did I drop the question verrrry casually. "By the way, I have a nice guitar collection if you'd like to see it. Since everything is closed due to COVID, there doesn't seem to be anything else to do." She said that she had to go meet up with some friends but didn't sound bitchy or flustered. In a very non chalant tone, I said that it was totally fine and that it would be better to hang there next time when we both had time. So the date ended on a positive note and I did not appear overly eager or needy. Put this one on the shelf for later.

Later that day I had a date with...

Cubana and her friend

Met her through day game as well. I guessed that she was Cuban and she was very surprised (it's not hard, she's a Latin chick from Florida). After being a bit dodgy to get in touch with me throughout the week (probably purposely), she finally agreed to meet up. She was with some friends and I was too so I offered to all meetup. When we got there, my friends were a little disappointed bc she only had one ugly friend but being good dudes they stuck with it and we all had a group-oriented conversation. I have one friend who is highly charismatic and often brings the attention and energy to himself (often without even trying) so I got some experience in navigating that. I don't resent him for it bc I know where he is coming from. So it was tough to really get any intimate conversation or prolonged eye contact with my target. The interaction was fun and we were all laughing and everyone was pretty engaged. What kept me grounded despite my friend's charisma and the slight insecurity that it awoke inside of me was this: #1 I disciplined my focus as to not fixate on him or those negative thoughts. I knew that analyzing the situation would only make me fixate on it more. I needed to distract myself so self-amusement was the key. Another key was to just be a man and accept the situation in a calm and detached way. A real man must accept the situation. If she likes my friend better than me so be it. If he is pulling the attention accidentally so be it. If I am a little insecure so be it. Just accept who you are and how you feel in that moment. This is a stoic mentality. And I reminded myself that it's not necessarily the loudest and most entertaining one who gets the girl anyway. Towards the end of the date, I put my hand on her leg a couple of times and she responded by rubbing her shins against my thighs in a suggestive manner. I also have a feeling that my target was very shy which is why she found it difficult to look at me as opposed to the ease of looking at my friend who was doing a lot of the talking/gesticulating. It's like when you're in set with 2 girls and one is ugly and the other is an absolute bombshell, it's always easier to look at and engage the fat one. At the end of the date, I noticed a stronger sense of sexual tension between me and Cubana. She even seemed ready to kiss me but I left it a cheek kiss for day #1. It is also a sign of security for a man to be able to relax and not say much if he doesn't feel the need to.

Last edited: