Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bar sarging and thereafter....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I just got myself an apartment closer to my school, and a bar couple meters away. As you all know, thursdays are ladies night... yeah. So, last thursday, I decided to check-out what actually goes on in the bar... men oh men, lots of ladies. Certainly more than the guys. I lost all my games... or did I not? Perhaps, because I forgot how to run game at bars. I went pretty late. A classmate of mine was there when I arived. He informed me he has already secured a girl who is going to go home with him. I tried asking few of them home but none is willing to. Fellas, my question is how to actually talk to them to be willing to go home with you? I've never succeeded in taking a girl home from a bar...any suggestion?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so let's hear some examples of the kinds of things you should say to a girl to convince her to come over. I don't think "stamp collection" qualifies!

What about a subtle plan that involves talking to the girl earlier on about something interesting... and then having something at home that you can use to fulfill her interest. What? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Music? A movie?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you have some ice cream at home and ask if she would like some. I tried this after drinks once and she scoffed at the ice cream but she came over anyway. the point is have a diversion because they NEED a reason to come over other than sex.

regards

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting because many people in hear have very little way/method of taking ladies home from a bar/club. We need more suggestions here....

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
Tell them you have some ice cream at home and ask if she would like some. I tried this after drinks once and she scoffed at the ice cream but she came over anyway. the point is have a diversion because they NEED a reason to come over other than sex.

regards

FOOD... of course! Good call.

Mmmmm... ice cream. Topped with Kahlua or something... OOPS!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if the magic don't happen at the club, than you have to pull out the secret weapon. I will tell you what it is but you can not tell anybody else exept those from this site.

AFTER PARTY!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a reason to go back to your new place. The music is too loud to talk over at the bar, the drinks are cheaper at your place, use your absence as a take-away, etc. None of this makes any difference however if you don't get her buying temperature up sufficiently and her IL is in the high 80's. Common thought is that a woman knows if she'll sleep with you within 5 minutes of meeting you. This is flawed I think, instead it should be a woman knows if she WONT sleep with you in the first 5 minutes. If there's no attraction, and there's no rapport established early on, you're simply not going to negotiate her into going home with you. You also have to understand that women (generally) aren't stupid in this way, they know what a guy is driving at if she goes home with him after meeting up at a bar. Getting a girl to come home with you is a form of closing, and if you close before she's ready to buy you're done.

Also bear in mind that you're implying an ONS situation here too. Every girl in my past that I closed on the night I met her ended up either an ONS or a FB. Not that there's anything wrong with either of those, just know what you're probably getting into.