"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bar/Club Staff and Social Proof

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
26
Age
38
I came across an article when I was on social media about ways of using owners of bars or clubs as a way to get social proof. The stuff talked about in the article to me is a given. It's pretty easy to make friends with the owner or manager which can correlate into some interesting nights but I don't know if this is proven. Seems like a disingenuous way to curry favor from the staff. Posted here to get your thoughts on this.

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tightsocks

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
44
Yes, it can turn into good social proof. The thing people don't understand is you need to frequent the establishment A LOT. Like every weekend for MONTHS. Even on slow nights and when no one else is there. Essentially you need to enjoy the place and have no problem spending money there and tipping big. Then you start to meet the bouncers, bartenders, managers, and then maybe the guys who have equity in the place. Usually these establishments are owned by partners in a group. There is no shortcut to this though. One night of spending money and buying bottles and acting like a big man means nothing to them. If you put all this work in eventually you can cut the line on busy nights, get free drinks, generally appear to be "somebody" at the place due to the fact that everyone there knows you. I've got this status at one establishment, but it wasn't easy. Yes, I only have to order and pay for one or two drinks and then everything else is free. I don't wait in line or anything. I can stay after hours and drink with a bottle on the bar. Women go "buy me a drink" and I get them one with no effort or payment and they see this and are really confused. Usually they say "do you work here? / do you own this place?" and their eyes get wide and light up.
 
Top