"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bar and a Hot Hunny

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Could somebody please help me understand this. I know I should not worry about it, but I STILL want to know.

I know this chick who I tried to get with. I don't see her anymore but I see her friend a few times a week. So I hear from another friend that the girl I tried to get with was going to be at this bar with alot of people we all know. So the hb I wants friend never tells me about her being at this bar. So I just assume she doesn't want me there or forgot to tell me or whatever. Now the next time I see this chicks friend she tells me " oh you should have come to the bar saturday HB9 was there". I tell her I was there "but it was after her and HB left" she said no you was not if you was there and saw HB9 you would have come running since you like her.

So my point is why in the HeII did she tell me HB9 was at the bar, a couple days later??? I mean if she didn't want me there or didn't care then why even bring it up at all?????? THANKS
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Can somebody please help me out????
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Apparently, the HB's friend has outed you as an AFC.

1. It's not anyones responsibility to inform you of where this chic's going to be.

2. The friend let you know that HB9 was at the bar - apparently you showed up too late.

All she was doing was telling you that you missed out on the chance to see HB9 and friend.

I really don't think there's anything to read into this. Just take a deep breath and ask the friend what the friend has going on the next time you want to parley with the HB9. Sooner or later, you'll find out ahead of time, and you can ambush her.
 

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
1. It's not anyones responsibility to inform you of where this chic's going to be
Yeah I know this. My point was why even mention and why mention after the fact. Like if I knew some friend of mine liked some chick and I knew she was going to be at a bar then I would tell my friend or I would not tell my friend. But I wouldn't bother telling my friend after it's all over. See my Point?????
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
She is just teasing you for a bit of fun. This is also why she said if you were there you woud have come running, like a little chump. Forget these chicks, billions more!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top