Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banquet Two Dates only can take one..URGENT hahaha

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Ok This is the funniest thing ever. I ask the girl i really been getting it on with and i have the highest interest in to go to the Water Polo banquet with me on Tuesday. She had a final on Wednesday and she couldnt, but she said she was going to make it up to me. :D ..THis girl is already hooked.

Then i went and asked this girl i had talked to for five minutes on the other day.I had only talked to her twice before and only for like 3 minutes. Well that same day i complimented her teeth ..hahah ...and i showed her mind and when she was looking i kessed her by surprise and then i kissed her twice more. Then two days after i asked her to the banquet and she said Yes.

Then today i just met a Russian HB 9 that i had never seen before. We made eye contact for 5 seconds in the library . She was talking to an AFC who was tutroring her. She went to the bathrooom i followed her and when she was coming up the stair
i asked her her name , she responded , and in a matter of 1 miute i had this girls number and also invited her to the banquet and she happily said YES. SHE LIKED I PLAYED WATERPOLO.

LOL NOW I HAVE A FUNNY SITUATIOn.....i got two dates, i want to take boith but i can only take one. THIS WAS LOW BUT IT WAS FUNNY.

THey are both good looking but the russian is blaming she is 6 feet tall i am 5' 7"". What a womaN!........

How can i tell the other one off.......but with out braking her heart or still leaving roomm to work her at a later time....I have ideas but suggestions and criticism is always welcomed..

TIBURON

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAH

CANCEL WITH THE RUSSIAN......? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME ..THE GIRL IS BANGINg...........HAHAHAHA

I figured half of the dilemma out.

I am going to call the Russian on Monday to verify her adress......if everything goes well then i will cancel with the one i kissed........If not ill take the one i kissed ......but in case i had to canel with her....what would be the best way you guys can thinki of......?

Tiburon

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take both.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why thre **** do you ask advice if you laugh in my face when I give it?

Imbecile

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
DEAR ICE COLD

DEAR little ice cream:

First two lines is not advice...and second i laugh because i felt like it. You havent seen the woman.........and your advice is the worst i have herad three words that make no sense. ANY WAYS I HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR AFC TRAITS GOING FOR YOU AS I SEE YOU HAVE PMS AND A SHORT TEMPER WITH VERY LITTLE HUMOR...

BYE LIITEL VANILLA ICECREAM....

YOUR DADDY

TIBURON

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so my feeble mind understands this - you asked one girl that you barely know to attend a banquet with you. She says yes, after some stolen kisses.

Then, with a date already, you ask another girl....why? Just to see if you can get another date?

Well, I wouldn't have done it like that - but I hope it works out.

YATTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Can we add this to Dee-Zy's post?

"I GTO TWO DATeS FOR FRIDAY WHO I PICK?"

"Cancel the second date"

"WORNG! SECOND GIRL IS OBVIOUSLY SO MUCH HOTTER? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?!?!?!"

:rolleyes: